Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone up for floging cars around a race track?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone up for floging cars around a race track?

https://www.zoomzoomlive.com/
    Anyone interested? I signed up for both days
    I went to one of these before . . . a BMW event. This one is a Mazda deal and basiclly you get to flog the hell out of their cars on a closed track (CA speedway, in my case).

:yay:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

thats pretty sweet. What did they let you drive at the BWM one?
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
      thats pretty sweet. What did they let you drive at the BWM one?
      3/5/7 series. This was several years ago.
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Oh Yeah! I'm in, both days. Get to drive cars fast, legally! Race track! What time? I put 9:45 but can change that.

Comment

we have a 10am and 11am spot on both days
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
            we have a 10am and 11am spot on both days
            Cool, I changed mine to 11am, we'll see what happens.

Comment

sweet!
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I've got to dig around for the pamphlet but I talked to a company that rents out legends cars at one of the local roundy rounds for something ridiculously cheap. Saw them at the "XTREME TRUCK SHOW!!!1!" at the OC Fairgrounds a little while back. That would be pretty fun..
                If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

Well I met up w/Dukes & Jeepgal for this event, sure was a lot of fun. All 3 of us drove and rode the same car, that wasn't my idea but it turned out to be a blast. I felt bad for Tam since she had to ride w/us guys just wanting to go as fast as possible. Turns out after the first round she was winning or should I say killing us w/points (she's a really good driver). I'm not sure how the second round went, I had to leave for a soccer game. (Damn kids sports)

Turns out they'll let you burn up the clucthes, smoke the tires, ride the brakes but if you take out a cone you get clipped. So I took out 1 or 2, well more like 5 or 6 and brought one back to the pit area. The guy who pulled it out of the grill cut his hand and was not very happy about it and I got a good razzing from the crowd. Good fun it was.

It really was more fun driving w/each other instead of solo. Can't wait to do it again. Next time we should get a larger group.

Dukes, how'd you do on the second round? Did you even get close?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
                    Well I met up w/Dukes & Jeepgal for this event, sure was a lot of fun. All 3 of us drove and rode the same car, that wasn't my idea but it turned out to be a blast. I felt bad for Tam since she had to ride w/us guys just wanting to go as fast as possible. Turns out after the first round she was winning or should I say killing us w/points (she's a really good driver). I'm not sure how the second round went, I had to leave for a soccer game. (Damn kids sports)

Turns out they'll let you burn up the clucthes, smoke the tires, ride the brakes but if you take out a cone you get clipped. So I took out 1 or 2, well more like 5 or 6 and brought one back to the pit area. The guy who pulled it out of the grill cut his hand and was not very happy about it and I got a good razzing from the crowd. Good fun it was.

It really was more fun driving w/each other instead of solo. Can't wait to do it again. Next time we should get a larger group.

Dukes, how'd you do on the second round? Did you even get close?

Tom
                    It was a good time indeed. The lines were fairly long so we only got to do the target hunt and then they closed the speed challenge because the line was too long. You didn't miss much. Oh well, next year!?!?!
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                    X