Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got the September Issue of Petersen's!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt definately has the most impressive picture of the bunch. There were soo many good pictures. Must have been hard to choose the best.

The club holds meetings second tuesday of the month at baker's square in san marocs (78fwy and Rancho Santa Fe) at 7pm. Next tuesday is the next mtg. I do about 1/4 of my runs with the club. Its a good group though. Come anytime.

Steve
    2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
    4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Originally posted by STORMTROOPER
      Scott thanks for posting it up. We went to 4 bookstores looking for a september issue but none had it. We were so bummed until I got home and checked this post. Fun article, even funner for those of use that are featured in it. I'll be buying a few of these mags I think so I can pass it around the family. Thanks for linking to the jeep club. I'm sure it'll bring in some new members. Thanks again. It was fun.
      Steve
      You know Steve this is a pretty good ending to that adventure. We certainly didnt have much a of a clue what we were getting into going into that canyon. Then Scott, his first write up and he ends up getting the magazine feature article. Good luck on your next article Scott!
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for posting it up here!! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Congrats! It looks great! I went to Barnes & Noble to try and get a copy and they don't even sell the mag. If anyone finds it on the newsstand please let me know where to pick one up! Thanks for the plug and can't wait to read the real piece. - Sarah
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Some very well deserved credit for all the work you guys did on this trail, great job, Running this trail with you guys is somthing I will always remeber, Im still repair the havac caused to my jeep from this trail!
            Lucas
            Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

SWEET!
              great pics and atticle.
              i cant wait to get the real thing in my hands!
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thats just awesome man!
                Supe
                97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

alright i'll start the bidding of a Brice Faulwetter autographed copy at $50. do i hear $55?

pretty cool. congrats vern and steve
                  And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Brice,
                    I'm sure you'll get more fame from your other off-road activities, but this really is cool for all of us. Thanks all for the compliments and pats on the back. To be honest, Vern and I worked on that trail for ourselves. Early on there was talk about keeping mum about it. You can imagine why. But long term, the trail might be safer if more people know about it. Lastly, Vern and I get a lot of credit, but we had help at times from my wife (nora the intrepid jeeper), my dad and my brother john. Also, TDS SD; aka george ran the first half of the trail with us on our 3rd outing. My hope is that others are inspired to develop new (and legal) trails for all of us to enjoy. Lets get to work! YAY :yay:.
                    Last edited by Dukes69; 07-11-06, 02:01 AM.
                    4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Has anyone found a store copy yet? If so, where? I'm anxious to get mine and autographed

Comment

BUT... where's the '92 GREEN YJ? My friend in OB keeps telling me your Jeep is nice but I haven't gotten out there for a drive by yet. (no, not a "real" drive by...)

Chad

PS- nice article, BTW!

Comment

found the mag in the store

Originally posted by sarah
                          Has anyone found a store copy yet? If so, where? I'm anxious to get mine and autographed

I just bought 4 copies from the barnes and noble in oceanside. They are in stores!
                          4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Wow! I was just at my Barnes last week and I couldn't find it on the shelves. I asked if they carried it and they said no.

What is the official name of the mag, isn't it Peterson's ... ?"

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                              Wow! I was just at my Barnes last week and I couldn't find it on the shelves. I asked if they carried it and they said no.

What is the official name of the mag, isn't it Peterson's ... ?"
                              Its "Petersen's 4wheel& off-road"

I just got it in the mail today. Great article. Awsome job! Its really cool to see friends out there in the mag doing positive work....
                              Supe
                              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Look no further

DOWNLOAD FRAMEABLE SCAN HERE

4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Working...
                                X