Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest

If you could move to the northwest including the states of Washington. Oregon, Wyoming, Utah where would you live? Keeping in mind cost of living and of course # 1 Off roading....oh access to airport....
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

If you can co-exist with the Mormons, Utah is an increadible place. I particularly like Northern Utah near the Idaho border. There are a few small towns and an awesome lake (Bear Lake). The entire Wasatch mtn range is very cool. Southern Utah... Awesome wheeling!

I've fly-fished the Flaming Gorge in Wyoming, beautiful place but seemed like the state was semi deserted farm land.

I havent had a chance to explore Washington Or Oregon yet. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Pascoe
      If you can co-exist with the Mormons, Utah is an increadible place. I particularly like Northern Utah near the Idaho border. There are a few small towns and an awesome lake (Bear Lake). The entire Wasatch mtn range is very cool. Southern Utah... Awesome wheeling!

I've fly-fished the Flaming Gorge in Wyoming, beautiful place but seemed like the state was semi deserted farm land.

I havent had a chance to explore Washington Or Oregon yet. Hopefully soon.
      Utah.....yea I can do that. Fly fishing...havent done that in decades. Did some salmon fishin in Alaska though. Own Property in Oregon around the Klamath area

Some opportunity is knocking....

tks Matt
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Utah, hands down.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Sister Oregon, Redmond OR, And Bend $$ Bend is a little on the $$$ side but just beautiful.............
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I love Oregon and Washington. Of course, I didn't wheel when I lived in that area, so I don't know how it is. Still love the area tho.
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Is Fort Walton Beach Florida a good answer?
              Darn, I thought not, but one day I guess I will have to move back there, me roots keep calling.
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

Bend, Oregon first. Beautiful. Snow and mountains to the west and desert to the east.

Wasatch Mountians, Utah second. Great variety here too.

Would I miss the ocean??? Naaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                X