Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another day at work (some people don't deserve to drive)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another day at work (some people don't deserve to drive)

This dude tried to get under a semi for some reason, he walked away a little scraped & cut up but okay. Figure out what kinda' car it is? I almost cried when I saw it.

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

looks like an imported Nissan Skyline GT-R (or a good repro) what a shame... looks like he was trying the move he saw on the fast and the furious

Comment

notice the dealer plates, interesting . . . IIRC they're not legal to license in the states. Pretty Cool!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
        looks like an imported Nissan Skyline GT-R (or a good repro) what a shame... looks like he was trying the move he saw on the fast and the furious
        my thoughts exactly

Comment

that will be a fun insurance claim...crashing an unregistered illegally imported sports car which you were driving with dealer plates.

:oops:
          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

OMG that a RHD R34 and its not illegal to import a skyline and im sure its registered as a 240sx chassi with modifications. Its easy to do and legal (if you got some friends to help you out hahah)
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
            X