Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a graphic artist in the house? Need a logo designed

Hey all, I don't want to say too much about what I am up to at the moment, but I'm at the point where I need a logo designed digitally. its nothing too fancy and I know what I want, I just can't get the results I want with my limited photoshop skills (or lack there of). for now it will just be used for Buissiness cards and letterheads, but will eventually be used for other things as well. I have and know a great artist that works for beer, but unfortunately he is out of town right now and will be for a few weeks and I kind of need this done quickly.

basically I want a beer pint glass, but instead of a foamy head on the glass, I want the beer to break like a wave above the rim of the glass, like a nice tube or good break. then I need three letters going down the glass.
    O
    B
    C
    then the words will finish next to the glass
    OB
    Brewing
    Company

so who can help me out here?
    YJ Master
    Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

i've got a lot of experience in graphics. i can help you out under 2 conditions:

1. you wait until i perform my 60k service in my garage this weekend
    2. i get a lifetime supply of whatever beer you will be brewing

i've already got an idea, just need some time to sketch it out and send to you.
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

You should talk to Sarah. She's the head cheese around here and could probably help you out.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
        You should talk to Sarah. She's the head cheese around here and could probably help you out.
        i think she works for wooden nickles.. not beer
        she is indeed a grear graphic artist, but you'll have to speak with her for the fees.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thanks guys, for the kind words ... it is appreciated! Scott, you can check out my portfolio at www.SW33Tdesign.com to see some work samples. I can do vector deliverables or anything you need. Shoot me a pm or email if you're interested, and we can work out a price.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X