Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the wife a mini van

So all this time ( the last year) my wife is begging me for a mini van for her and the kids and I'm saying we cant afford it but I'm spending mega $$ on jeep stuff I come accross this 98 Toy Sienna my mechanic buddy has just sitting around. My wife has been driving our 90 XJ (4" lift, 32" BGF MT's) that has a squirlly suspension, the engine/bottom end is going rat, bam, clack, slapt, basically a death trap. So I bring it home fri night and park it blocking our drive way, don't tell her anything. We go out to eat and she's like, "How rude someone blocked our drive way". I start taking out the baby seats out of the XJ, she's like "What you doin" and I'm like "Putting them in the "van"".
    I got some that night. :devil: She's a happy camper.

102000 miles, V6, sliding doors on both sides.
    Now time to start fixing up the XJ :gun:
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Even more reason to be able to get the Xj runnin good. Whats wrong with that Sub behind the van? that looks like a perfect family car haha.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
      Even more reason to be able to get the Xj runnin good. Whats wrong with that Sub behind the van? that looks like a perfect family car haha.
      Plus a perfect tow rig too, 2500, lift, 35's. It belongs to a friend of mine who does'nt have space for it right now, plus it was in a wreck and even though he would'nt mine me using it I would'nt trust my family in it right now.
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
        Plus a perfect tow rig too, 2500, lift, 35's. It belongs to a friend of mine who does'nt have space for it right now, plus it was in a wreck and even though he would'nt mine me using it I would'nt trust my family in it right now.
        Im just glad theres gonna be another XJ guy around. :smile:
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Sweet deal, looks nice!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
            I got some that night. :devil: She's a happy camper.
            I really don't think she was the ONLY happy camper :tongue: :thumbs_up :devil:

Great find for her though!
            '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
            '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

good buy- the great thing is it'll give you another 250k miles before you have to get rid of it.... toyotas are almost as reliable as XJs toys are just more expensive to fix

i'm glad you didn't get a previa.... the definition of POS. :yay:

Comment

Working...
              X