Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing going on?

Wow, to hot to do anything, few trips being posted. What else is everyone doing?? Me nothing, its even to hot to work on the heep, I'm saving up so I have some gas when it coools down!
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Yeah seriously in Riverside today it was 105* OMFG! It was hot. I just finsished my last two finals, im back home for the summer, my suspension parts got ordered yesterday, and i pick the jeep up on sunday from the my uncles shop because the dampner on the crank pulley came out and it was shreading belts like crazy. Thats about it for now. Hopefull parts come in next week and we put that stuff on the jeep then ill post up some runs. anyone else doing anything?
    Last edited by swbooking; 06-16-06, 09:34 PM.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
      Yeah seriously in Riverside today it was 105* OMFG! It was hot. I just finsishe my last two finals, im back home for the summer, my suspension parts got ordered yesterday, and i pick the jeep up on sunday from the my uncles shop because the dampner on the crank pulley came out. Thats about it for now. Hopefull parts come in next week and we put that stuff on the jeep then ill post up some runs.
      Cool! My wife just passed her finals and now has her Masters. Grads next week. It was 110 today. Wonder if anyone else done with school? Are you?
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
        Cool! My wife just passed her finals and now has her Masters. Grads next week. It was 110 today. Wonder if anyone else done with school? Are you?
        A BIG CONGRATS to your wife! thats way cool. Well Im done for this year, im only a freshie so i still have 3 more years (probably will end up being four hahaha)
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Too hot

Went up to Valenca yesterday for the meet and greet. Did the Rohwer Mountain Trail after the Russ Chung photo session. Got pretty hot thank God for the breeze. Pretty Mild except for one spot on which I took the wrong line and needed a little assist. Thanks guys.
          Vern have you finalized your exploring trip into Mex?

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD
            Went up to Valenca yesterday for the meet and greet. Did the Rohwer Mountain Trail after the Russ Chung photo session. Got pretty hot thank God for the breeze. Pretty Mild except for one spot on which I took the wrong line and needed a little assist. Thanks guys.
            Vern have you finalized your exploring trip into Mex?
            G,
            Rigs been down. Wont be ready until late July. Now that Hildas out of school she'll have more time to start investigating the second trail. We have looked into a few Libraries in Mexicali no good leads. Will start with the papers also and perhaps some MX gov agencys.

Once the rigs ready I'll let you know perhaps we can get in a day up on the Rumerosa. Have you had any luck with the gps maps?

Yeah seen the last rail picts that Russ did. Looked like fun. Wonder if anyone else is Idle working on their bucket o bolts....
            v
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

Gotta a few things I gota do to my rig. Got the crusher corners in and painted. Not I have to get them installed. I am also upgrading my Alternator and Battery Isolator to 165 amp. Mostly for the occasional winch activity. Have a metal creek comming from right corner inside the cab. Could be from the outside as well. I have those sliders that are attached to the body mounts and one of them might be cracked at the body. Will look at that tomorrow. Dare not go out side to work today especially wearing my Fathers day new shirt. Happy fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD
                Gotta a few things I gota do to my rig. Got the crusher corners in and painted. Not I have to get them installed. I am also upgrading my Alternator and Battery Isolator to 165 amp. Mostly for the occasional winch activity. Have a metal creek comming from right corner inside the cab. Could be from the outside as well. I have those sliders that are attached to the body mounts and one of them might be cracked at the body. Will look at that tomorrow. Dare not go out side to work today especially wearing my Fathers day new shirt. Happy fathers day.
                Cool! Got some killer floor mats for the bucket o bolts and a memory stick.
                Dont mess up that shirt! Happy Farthers day back!
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                X