Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official....I'm moving to SoCal!

Well I got a job offer at Krystal Coach in Brea, CA & accepted it! I'll be hectic the next 2-3 weeks packing up & tieing up loose ends back in MA! Once the Jeep is out here, I'll be working on it to get it ready for the Rubicon Trip! Those 2 days off were part of agreement on hire!
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Awesome!

Congrats on the job

Looking forward to wheeling with you...can Chris drive your Jeep? Youve seen what hes done to the last one

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Start practicing any spanish-speaking skills you may have, and get uninsured motorist on your car insurance.

Other than that -Welcome to beautiful SoCal !!

Comment

Originally posted by ToddH
        Start practicing any spanish-speaking skills you may have, and get uninsured motorist on your car insurance.

Other than that -Welcome to beautiful SoCal !!
        Thanks for the advice! I always get FULL insurance coverage!!!

On a separate note...I still have a job but my old job is looking to try to take me to court because I signed a no-compete clause when I started workign for them. I'm talking to a Employment Lawyer & proving that I'm not violating any of the clause! Just a PITA!!! I'm packing as I type this & should be on the road atthe beginning of next week. The Jeep is in the shop getting preped for the cross-country trip pulling a small U-haul trailer. I start my new job on May 30th!!!
        '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
        '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
        X