Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still alive guys and gals!

Been too long since ive posted in the good ole MJR forums...sad to say it but i sold the XJ. decided i needed something that would get better milage, easier to drive, safer(thats relative of course...), something the chicks like more(lol, relative again)....so here it is in all its glory, and dont flame me too much i still love yall and will return to Jeep someday!!

Its an 01 GT with a 5spd, only mods are a cold air intake and a short throw shifter...it gets me around. so now instead of 12 mpg i get 14...DOH!!! anyway, its a blast and it even has AC! ill still hang around here every once in a while and try to use my knowledge to help...

oh, and who ever thought id buy a car that i would consider lower!? yikes

BRETT
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Damn PeeWee! I guess 14 MPG is better.

Have fun dude!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hmm maybe we need a need section on the forum for Ex-Jeep owners
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

lol...yes...well as an ex-jeep owener im down for a new section!!!!! (cough cough SARAH!!! cough cough)
        B R E T T

Comment

I drive an '03 Mustang so welcome to a different group.

Comment

try:

alt.recovery.addiction.jeeping

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
              try:

alt.recovery.addiction.jeeping

new bumper sticker

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
                oh, and who ever thought id buy a car that i would consider lower!? yikes
                I don't know about lowering mine but there is quite a big mod community for my New Beetle... seems like I traded one money hungry gas guzzling vehicle for a money hungry diesel sipping vehicle
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Hey Brett, good to see ya here again. You shoulda sprung for the convertible model!

New section! How about banning ya'lls instead J/k of course.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

dont ban mee sarah please noooo!!!!!!!!! lol. convertable you say, i dunno i think that is more of a girly car, i do however like to drive my friends 05 mustang vert, as long as shes sittin in the passenger seat my self esteem stays quite high

EDIT.....and about the gas milage thing....so i calculated it today for my last tank...and i got a whopping 11 mpg. Thats what i get for zippin around
                    B R E T T

Comment

I was going to say....my fiance had a 94 mustang 5.0 and she got 16 mpg in it but when I got behind the wheel it went to 10mpg. I would rather drive over stuff then spin out into something anyways where you live in Sac? Thats a nice looking neighborhood and those are hard to find outside of Granite Bay and Roseville.

Comment

yea driving over stuff was pretty fun.... and i think if i drive like a grandma i could get 16+ but thats no fun. im trying to build it to race road tracks...we'll see how that turns out. I live in Carmichael, basically right near the arden and fair oaks...there are some pretty nice neighborhoods around here, especially on the other side of fair oaks(down by the river off of american river drive) plus there are a lot of multimillion dollar homes tucked away where you would never guess, kinda crazy...
                        B R E T T

Comment

Working...
                        X