Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Broke And Got To Buy Myself

Well let me see , a few weeks ago I was on my way home from work ( AFTER WORKING 15 HR DAYS FOR 8 DAYS STRAIGHT ) I get about half way and when I turn the rear end locks up and does nt want to go any where
    ,so I call up my bro to get his trailer and come load up the jeep , figuring that the lock is FUBAR . well he tears it down and we order a new detroit locker ( tru lock ) , super 35 axles 30 spline , bearings, seals, rear u joints, etc. . on the front new ball joints stearing rod .Wait I,m not done yet . got all that in today took it down to get it aligned and while I,m there I might as well get some new 33x12.5x15 BF 's mt 's , well since I had to come to work tonite I should get back tomarrow . And that is what I got to buy my self for my B-day . It just suck breaking down on the way home from work .
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

i cant tell if this is a complaint, or you are excited. sounds like a great gift to yourself to me
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hey Eric ,
      no this is not a complaint , you know this is only the second thing that I have done to my jeep since I bought it ( used ) . My brother and I rebuilt the motor about 4 mounths ago . I was telling Rick and Sarah when we where at Calico that I,ve been lucky and haven't broke anything out on the trail . so I guess there is some excitment there ,
      I took the old locker to a driveline shop and they said they cant find anything wrong with it , kind of stumped on that one .
      A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

I know how that feels. The weekend before the Rock Race the rear end of Tom's jeep went out. Yes, I said Tom's Jeep because I have my own now. See avatar
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
        X