Clear All

Did it.

Michael
    1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
    3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Response??

Did you guys get one of these?

Thank you for your input. As you can imagine, we are receiving hundreds of these preformatted letters, and thus cannot individually respond, but I wanted you to know they are being received, and your voice is being heard. At some time in the near future, the Board of Supervisors will be agendizing this item for discussion. You can find out when that will be by keeping an eye on the agendas at www.countyofinyo.org. In the meantime, thank you for your interest in Surprise Canyon, RS2477 rights, and Inyo County.

Susan Cash
      Inyo County Supervisor, District 2
      (760) 872-3408

Wouldn't it make sense to send a personal letter as well? Or is just the numbers being heard sufficient?

BTW, why isn't this in 'Land Use'?

---Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
        Did you guys get one of these?

Thank you for your input. As you can imagine, we are receiving hundreds of these preformatted letters, and thus cannot individually respond, but I wanted you to know they are being received, and your voice is being heard. At some time in the near future, the Board of Supervisors will be agendizing this item for discussion. You can find out when that will be by keeping an eye on the agendas at www.countyofinyo.org. In the meantime, thank you for your interest in Surprise Canyon, RS2477 rights, and Inyo County.

Susan Cash
        Inyo County Supervisor, District 2
        (760) 872-3408

Wouldn't it make sense to send a personal letter as well? Or is just the numbers being heard sufficient?

BTW, why isn't this in 'Land Use'?

---Chris
        yes i got one of those.
        it is seen by more people in general forum. there are 2 days left to get these in.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Done!!
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I just did mine!
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
              X