Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time...Back & moving to CA

Hay all,

It's been quite some time since the last time I was on here, but A LOT has transpired the past year in my life! I'm no longer engaged & getting married! I'm actually in Fullerton, CA right now & will be here until Monday, if not longer (if I et some job interviews lined up). I'm 99.9% sure I'm moving out here from MA. I'm looking for a job anywhere from just north of San Diego to LA. It's time for a new start & hopefully my life will get better after oving out here!

Marshall
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Holy sh1t Marshall!

Welcome to SoCal! Congrats (I think)

You should come out and see how Chris has abused your Jeep

Let us know where you land!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

welcome back, marshall.
      what type of work are you looking for?
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        welcome back, marshall.
        what type of work are you looking for?
        Thanks Tam & Nailer341...

I am a mechanical engineer & looking to work anywhere that uses Solidworks. I've posted my resume on monster.com & have applied to a bunch already. I also dropped off a resume to Krystal Limousine which is the main competitior to my current company I work for, Royale Limousine. I have to work at my job back in MA the last 3 weeks of May & then hopefully will have a job & be moving out to CA in June. I probably will be driving my car & dropping it off in AZ at my brother's house so that I can fly back & drive the Jeep out. I've done the move cross country too many times on my own, so I think a moving company is in order this time.

I'll definetly try to stay a lot more in touch, but as you all can tell, the next couple of months will still be very hectic.

Marshall
        '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          Let us know where you land!

Tam

I just noticed you live in Temecula. I have met a great couple who live in Murietta & absolutely love that town. That is one place I am highly considering buying a house...but I will get an apartment first until I know for sure job situation & such.
          '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
          X