Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super clean

wow! i love this stuff!
    i have found so many uses for it, and it works better than any other chemical that i have tried.
    i use it to clean any grease or oily substance from the jeep.
    spray it on and rinse it off!
    my latest use for it is cleaning tile floors and grout.
    spray it on there let it set for 5 minutes.. hit it with a brush, and it is like new again.
    my grout is now white again!
    i just thought i'd share my excitement.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Wow, your just discovering that stuff? It's super duty stuff but can be harsh on paints and the like. I use Simple Green on jobs requiring a little less cleaning power but it's almost as good. My 2 favorite cleaners.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

i have been using it for quite some time in the garage, but i have recently started using it in the house. what a fantastic tile / grout cleaner.
      ERIK

Comment

Yup. That stuff rivals some of the *special* cleaners we get at work (you know, the stuff that the general public can't get).
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Superclean is a must-have in the garage

I keep one bottle full strength for degreasing, one dilluted 20:1 for general cleaning. It's very caustic on your hands though, don't use it full strength without gloves. And it will strip paint, and etch aluminum. It is an alkaline based cleaner, opposite from a citrus type cleaner. That said, clean away!!

Yesterday we were cleaning off a kitchen wall for a quick coat of paint and Sherry had been cleaning away for about a half hour. I said 'that ain't doin' it, try this", and handed her the diluted superclean bottle. Voila, it was all done in minutes, and she was pissed that I hadn't given her that in the first place!

Oh, X2 on the simple green. Great for tires, wheels and engines for regular cleaning. Works great for brake dust on alloys and tires. Good for stubborn stains on RV's. Will strip all wax and protectants from your surface, but it's a mild cleaner that's non caustic and safe to use.

I found a couple of new products this year while trying to rid smoke odor in the motorhome from being too close to the campfire. When we got back from our new years trip this year it smelled like we had the fire in it!! I tried an ionic air cleaner - nada, fabreeze - worked for about 2 days, then I did a search for smoke damage restoration and found FORCE OUT products. They have an odor eliminator and stain remover that are unbelievable. Surprise - like the first time you try Castrol Superclean!! The odor remover is used like fabreeze, only it works. Anyway, the products are amazing: www.forceoutproducts.com BTW, takes out pet odors and dead odors too.

Another one I found that gets recommended by professionals is 303 products. They have an all surfaces cleaner that's mild but works like crazy. More importantly they have a UV protectant product that seems to work better than anytihing else. www.303products.com

Here's one of the best sites I've found for professional detailing products:
          www.topoftheline.com I've spent a small fortune there, the stuff isn't cheap, but very high quality. They also have some good how-to's there.

In case y'all hadn't guessed, I'm a bit of a clean-freak myself

---Chris

Comment

another good one for the smoke odors, and fire restoratiion is www.unsmoke.com
            we have used those in the past for insurance restorations.
            ERIK

Comment

I think we use SuperClean on the Jeep tires ... it works AWESOME with minimal scrubbing involved. :yay:
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

All this talk about clean warms the cockles of my heart, now I need to get some of those products. The old just wipe it clean isn't working so good anymore, no time for that. Although a while back while towing my Jeep I turned on the rear camera and just about shit my pants, there were all these spots on my hood. Turned out to be clouds reflecting off the hood, I figured that out when they kept moving. And I almost pulled over.

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
                X