Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Rig

bought it from this little girl from Oregon who came back after being away for some time. She can't afford the gas it drank so she got a Toyota and did'nt drive it any more. It's got 113,000 miles on it and when she bought it only had 80,000 something miles from some people who kept it on a farm and did'nt drive far in it. 1985 F250 with a 460 in it, $1000. I've been driving it to work this past week (not for long the gas is killing me) and it rides sweet.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

$1,000???
    Seems like a steal-deal. Great tow rig.

Got'ny more of 'em?

Comment

Now maybe a little camper for it. Looks like it's ready to tow, I see a front receiver so there must be a rear. And for that price just run it till it needs something.

B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
        Now maybe a little camper for it. Looks like it's ready to tow, I see a front receiver so there must be a rear. And for that price just run it till it needs something.

B&T TJ
        Yeah, it has the tow package. A camper is probably my next step.
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

OhOH Hows the smog? Not sure if Oregon is the same as Calif.

Great deal, looks like it has the power to tow. This jeeping stuff sure is a money pit. Thats one of my next project after :
          Last jeep mods
          Getting wife her jeep
          My tow vehicle
          Con grads on the truck my 1972 F150 got nearly 350K before I sold her.
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Working...
          X