Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

Don't know if anyone has heard about this but my physics teacher told me today that they will be adding ethonol to all gas in major cities in the NorthEast and major cities in the South. Gas Prices are estimated to be between 3-3.50 when it first happens and 4$ around the summer. Sorry for the bad news but thought yall should know. And it will not bother your engine, because its a small percentage of enthonol in the gas.
    A7X
    -Kodiak Wintergreen
    -1997 SE Raingler
    -31" BFG AT's
    -2" BB and 1" BL coming soon
    -Custom Exhaust
    -750 watt Sub and Amp

the reason for riasing gas prices is not ethanaol, it is world trade, counties are developing atr a tremendous rate and oil is getting in bigger and bigger demand. Add that to the fact that our present political position is deteriorating in South America, where we buy most of our oil, and the fact that China is pumping money into the countries that produce oil down there, and you see why oil is costing us so much.
    Face it we have been riding a hog of glutton for 20 years, we are now just joining the rest of the world for real oil prices
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

But hey we now have that additive acetone!
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

I always love driving through Iowa and Nebraska because their 89 gas is actually usually 10 cents cheaper than 87. It has 10% ethanol. The jeep tends to run great on that for some reason
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Working...
        X