Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Conty Drivng Advice

Need to get to San Clemente from Victorville on Friday afternoon. I am not familiar with the traffic flow in oc. If I take the 241 down to the 5 will I hit pretty heavy traffic around 5 pm? Does anyone have a better route. thanks for the help.
    Last edited by rockhead; 02-23-06, 08:29 PM.
    <><
    4x4him.org

Thats probably your best route. You will still hit some traffic, but its better than taking the 91-55-5 route. That is just brutal....
    What are you doing in San Clemente. You will pass me up in San Juan Capistrano...(just north of San Clemente)
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

With that route, you should be fine. Be thankful youre traveling to San Clemente instead of from at that time of day

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks for the help. We are just going camping (nothing jeep related :sad) anyways thanks for the advice.
        <><
        4x4him.org

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          Be thankful youre traveling to San Clemente instead of from at that time of day

Tam
          I was thinking the same thing before:smile:
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Working...
          X