This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR T-Shirts

Whats the deal with all the MJR T-Shirts being in XL and XXL sizes?I would have to double in size to wear one of those!How about some medium's?Oh,yeah and some bright colored ones too like the guy in the photo has!And of course some earth toned ones for the trail days under the Jeep.
    "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Hahaha, that's all we have left. We only do about a couple tshirt runs a year because we can't afford to keep much "inventory." If we can get a few people interested it would be easy to meet the minimum.

So, the current options are, a) screen printing or embroidery b) sweatshirt or tshirt. We can deal with colors and sizes later.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

So does this mean you're doing a new tshirt run?
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

i would like to have a few more sweatshirts and t's

Comment

Put me down for a couple of T's.
          "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

Surely

Comment

any chance of doing a polo shirt with the MJR logo embroidered on the breast? that way the office dwellers can represent on casual fridays

if not, i think i could be persuaded to take another t-shirt or 3

Comment

yup, we can do two runs (one embroidery and one screen print) if we meet the min's. so, we have one for embroidery?

Comment

I am up for a T and a Sweatshirt too...
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                    I am up for a T and a Sweatshirt too...
                    embroidered or screenprinted??

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      embroidered or screenprinted??
                      Screenprinted...
                      Supe
                      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

What's the price difference between screen and embroidered? ANy chance for an MJR Stoddard Valley Cleanup T?

Did you already do a adopt a trail T?
                        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I will want some of both types
                          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                            What's the price difference between screen and embroidered? ANy chance for an MJR Stoddard Valley Cleanup T?

Did you already do a adopt a trail T?
                            same, most likely. no chance for the cleanup at this point, since it will take at least a week to set up pre-orders and junk, then probably another week to get stuff produced. for TDS, it may work out though.

we're also talking about adopt-a-trail garments of some sort, maybe we can get that squared away at the meeting this wednesday - as to what we want to do.

it looks like we have some interest in both styles anyway, so i will work on getting some prices and a pre-order together thru the mjr catalog during the next business week.

as always, thanks for everyone's support!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                              we're also talking about adopt-a-trail garments of some sort, maybe we can get that squared away at the meeting this wednesday - as to what we want to do.
                              Kewlio! I'll take mine in Hunter Orange with reflective lettering! One sweatshirt and one T-shirt!

he he he... just a suggestion.

p.s. My wife says I have no fashion sense. You might be able to tell I'm from Michigan.

p.s.s. And she'll take one of each too.
                              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X