Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Jeep

I got the jeep stuck today on one of the easeiest trails iv been on, you can all throw sticks and stones at me now.... but there was 6 inches of snow and ice and my yamaha atv came to the recue, so go yamaha boo! bald tires!! : ) Sorry no pics I will get them on my next (stuck) later all.

We've all done that, whether we like to admit it or not.
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

especially in the snow......
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I had my Jeep stuck in snow... its never been in snow
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

before i got my jeep, i had my truck stuck soo bad it turned into a 12 hour recsue operation to get the damned thing moved like 300 yards. it cost 2 extention ladders, half a bottle of tequilia, 3 packs of dry ramen,a couple of hundred bucks [to the other rescue vehicles], and a hell of a lot of pride.
          no atv would have undone the mess i made of that one
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

ever get stuck in a easy part of a trail and just cruised over a hard part?
            happens
            I once had to get a Suzuki winch my Toy out, that was embarrassing

and then ther are always those guys who will not try an obsticle, have hiked in a mile because they would not take the 2 obstivcles before the obsticle, that are right there with cammeras in hand to take pics of your stuck jeep and taunt you for getting stuck. You know I have a question to shut them up, I ask where there jeep is. and once free, keep going down trail, getting stuck is just part of the experiance
            Last edited by blackZZR; 12-21-05, 09:28 PM.
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
            X