Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops...

Yes,once again I temporarily lost both foward and aft mobility...and yes...once again it was in the front yard[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
    "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Heres another angle...
    "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

Your neighbors must love you
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Your Jeep looks nice in the front yard - it matches the house!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You know,actually some friends of mine over heard one of the neighbors telling someone about "some idiot in the neighborhood with a Jeep".WELL, I have been up and down the road looking yards to see who got a Jeep so I can go 'wheelin with them but I aint found another Jeep in a yard yet!

Comment

Actually I am VERY fortunate to have GREAT neighbors.Back when I had the stockcars they would come to see me race or stop by Saturday mornings to see how the car looked and how I did.Now of course I have replaced the stockcars with Jeep projects and they still stop by to see what I've done.My Ex and her husband live 500 feet down the street and she found and bought Jr. his YJ!(which is AMAZING since she wants nothing to do with the college bills,but hey she bought Jr a JEEP!)Yep nice to have good neighbors!

Comment

Hey, what's all that white s#!t?
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                Hey, what's all that white s#!t?

Isnt that salt from the salt flats???
                B R E T T
                87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

That white s#!t is speacially delivered ground covering.For the right kind of $$$ I can ship you all you want.This is only available for a limited time only!Be the first in your neighbor hood to have this rare "snow" or "s#!t" as it is also called!You can push it into big piles(as shown above) and drive on it with your Jeep.Notice how I also pushed the lawn into the big pile too(this way you won't have to mow it - which in turn frees up time to go Jeepin').****Special note:I will not be responsible for damages to said "snow" or "s#!t" during shipment!!---KMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
                    That white s#!t is speacially delivered ground covering.For the right kind of $$$ I can ship you all you want.This is only available for a limited time only!Be the first in your neighbor hood to have this rare "snow" or "s#!t" as it is also called!You can push it into big piles(as shown above) and drive on it with your Jeep.Notice how I also pushed the lawn into the big pile too(this way you won't have to mow it - which in turn frees up time to go Jeepin').****Special note:I will not be responsible for damages to said "snow" or "s#!t" during shipment!!---KMAN

roflmao I can help ship some too, how much ya guys want out there?
                    04 Rubicon
                    4.5" RE Super Flex
                    1" BL
                    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                    35" el cheapos
                    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Oh how I miss those days

NOT!
                      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

got up this morning, stretched, walked outside in my barefeet, got the paper, went inside to read it, opened a window for fresh air, picked out a nice tee shirt and shorts to wear today, saw a picture online of whit s*$t in someones yard and wondered why they lived there.
                        censored for having an opinion

Comment

I dont Miss
                          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Now that's a lot of white s#!t!!!!!
                            04 Rubicon
                            4.5" RE Super Flex
                            1" BL
                            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                            Currie Anti-rock swaybar