Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locally Owned Businesses

[rant]

Living in a small town, I try to support the locally owned businesses whenever I can. But it seems they do not want my business. A prime example, today I call and ask if they are opened on Saturday. No. When are they opened? Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. My bank has better hours than that! The only way I could ever go there and buy something is if I take time off work. I would not be so worked up if it was only one place but this is the majority of the locally owned businesses (except for restaurants) where I live.

So I say, thank <insert name of your favorite deity> for online shopping!

[/rant]
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Heh, yeap. Then they complain when bigger businesses come in and steal their customers. Same way here it seems too.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Same here. Constantly whining about shopping local and then they close by the time you get home from work.
      2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
        [rant]

Living in a small town, I try to support the locally owned businesses whenever I can. But it seems they do not want my business. A prime example, today I call and ask if they are opened on Saturday. No. When are they opened? Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. My bank has better hours than that! The only way I could ever go there and buy something is if I take time off work. I would not be so worked up if it was only one place but this is the majority of the locally owned businesses (except for restaurants) where I live.

So I say, thank [COLOR="Red"]<insert name of your favorite deity> [/COLOR]for online shopping!

[/rant]
        LOL
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X