• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoga

ever tried it?:yay:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Originally posted by NAILER341
    no, but i saw it on the simpsons once ...
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

No. It's like alfalfa sprouts :dunno: :drool:

Similar things that come to mind :tongue: :
      day spa
      meditation
      jazzer-cize
      retreats
      kum-by-ya
      power-walks

You could try Karate or other martial arts, free-weights, triatholon training, swimming, biking, etc.

But hey, I've heard it's great for flexibility and mind-relaxation. Besides, you might get a peak at some cute butts!:wink:

Comment

I have some friends that do it. They really like it. Relaxes them. I wouldnt mind getting into it for the meditation purposes.
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

how about yogalates (sp)
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i have done it it is nice yoga
            2004 TJ stock
            photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
            wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Yoga? NAILER341? Where is this going??? Did you get the outfit too?

There was a Yoga teacher where my wife works the just died in class last week, think I keep to biking.

B&T TJ

Comment

I have done yoga and truly enjoy it but do not do it on a regular basis. But you have to ask why are you doing? If it is for relaxation, go for it. As a form of exercise, it helps but does not replace a true cardio work out.
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

well, i tried this stuff last night for the first time. it is WORK! it looks much easier than it really is.
                  the reason i am doing this for the moment is the fact that i have some back problems, and a difficult time stretching muscles. i have heard from many that yoga is a good idea for both of these things.
                  i was doing the stair climber for excercise for a while, but it now hurts every step. so i was looking for some low impact work out.
                  i think i'll try it again.

no... no outfit yet. but i'll work on that. besides, that room is full of beautiful well shaped young ladies shaping themselves into all sorts of cool positions. what better reason is there to exercise?

it didnt take long in that class to realize that my balance sucks. it'll work on that too.
                  when i leave the yoga class, i'll swing by starbucks for a chai late. :wrench:
                  ERIK

Comment

that room is full of beautiful well shaped young ladies shaping themselves into all sorts of cool positions.
                    Any room left in that class?
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

well, i tried this stuff last night for the first time. it is WORK! it looks much easier than it really is.
                      the reason i am doing this for the moment is the fact that i have some back problems, and a difficult time stretching muscles. i have heard from many that yoga is a good idea for both of these things.
                      i was doing the stair climber for excercise for a while, but it now hurts every step. so i was looking for some low impact work out.
                      i think i'll try it again.

no... no outfit yet. but i'll work on that. besides, that room is full of beautiful well shaped young ladies shaping themselves into all sorts of cool positions. what better reason is there to exercise?

it didnt take long in that class to realize that my balance sucks. it'll work on that too.
                      when i leave the yoga class, i'll swing by starbucks for a chai late. :wrench:
                      If it's the Starbucks at Woodruff and South, let me know. I'd love to stop by and laugh at your new outfit
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
                        If it's the Starbucks at Woodruff and South, let me know. I'd love to stop by and laugh at your new outfit
                        you let me know when you want to meet over a cup of coffee. i'll join you any time. i frequent that starbucks
                        i'll put on a special outfit for you
                        ERIK

Comment

Amazed we haven't run into each other yet. I'm probably going to stop on the way home in an hour or so
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY
                          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

>snip
                            ...besides, that room is full of beautiful well shaped young ladies shaping themselves into all sorts of cool positions. what better reason is there to exercise?
                            >snip
                            What I was getting at.....:devil:

Comment

besides, that room is full of beautiful well shaped young ladies shaping themselves into all sorts of cool positions. what better reason is there to exercise?
                              is yoga slang for "excersizing with a boner" ?

Gold, I tell you. You need to get Brian on the boner wagon :yay:
                              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                              X