Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geostash

Hey everyone,
    Does anyone read 4 wheel drive & sport utility magazine? well starting with there Nov. issue they are having a Geostash contest. It is like geocaching, but in this one the prizes are bigger. every month they will hide the GPS coordinates in the magazine then after you find them you go look for the marker and if your the first one there you win. The first one was found already and it wasw in Big bear. It was worth some road armor bumpers worth $900!! so check it out www.4wdandsportutility.com I just wish I was home to play. I'm still stuck in Iraq till Jan. have fun everyone.

SSG Karbo
    75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Tonkadave

Thanks for the info. Will have to check it out to see if they hide anything in the central valley up here.

Keep your head down, and stay safe.

Thanks for your service to our great country.

Todd
    Navy-Jeepster
    Gold Digger
    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Wow! That's sweet, we'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the link, and we're thinking of you over there
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You know I read about that, and decided it was going to be somewhere far from me, and it was in Big Bear, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. guess I need to get on the ball. missed out on selling someone a Bumber. (thats spelled I love my Rock-it Man bumper so much I would never change)
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
        X