Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! :p Computer froze, and didn't think it saved my info so I think I added myself twice! HaHa!

Comment

Originally posted by She-J
      Oops! :p Computer froze, and didn't think it saved my info so I think I added myself twice! HaHa!
      You should be able to go to your entry and delete it ... I think. Either way, our friends used to live in Provo, nice and pretty section of the state!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        You should be able to go to your entry and delete it ... I think. Either way, our friends used to live in Provo, nice and pretty section of the state!
        *edit* Deleted

We live just 15 minutes south of Provo, in Spanish Fork. However, we lived in Provo before we moved. :p Provo isn't too bad, if you don't mind all the college students.
        Last edited by She-J; 11-11-05, 09:17 AM.

Comment

The next version of the Map will have location markers so we can mark our favorite off-highway areas

Comment

Now to get you all licensed as ham operators and on APRS - then we'll _really_ know where we all are
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY
            You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
              Now to get you all licensed as ham operators and on APRS - then we'll _really_ know where we all are
              i took the online HAM radio test and got a C without knowing anything about it ... maybe I will ask Santa for a radio for Christmas

Comment

mmmm k...

Uh... trying to get onto this new map thingy... damn Lat-Longs!

edit Okay I'm a dumass, how does this thingy work?
                Last edited by USMC 0369; 12-01-05, 09:34 AM.
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                  Uh... trying to get onto this new map thingy... damn Lat-Longs!

edit Okay I'm a dumass, how does this thingy work?
                  To insert your location, click on the "your entry" button below...

Enter your latitude and longitude by dragging,
                  zooming the map on the right.
                  The values will be inserted automatically...
                  I guess the only thing is doesn't say is that it inserts the value in the middle of the map.

Comment

I think my problem is that there is no map on the right. I can only type in my username. Mkay... Ima try again.
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                      I think my problem is that there is no map on the right. I can only type in my username. Mkay... Ima try again.
                      Which browser are you using?

*edit* Yay! I see you!
                      Last edited by sarah; 12-01-05, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I guess the only thing is doesn't say is that it inserts the value in the middle of the map.
                        My turn to be the dummy...I did the "Your Entry" thing, found my map location, now what? How do I put the red "baloon" onto the map???

Any help is appreciated!
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Wherever you click is the coordinates it will enter, and then center the map on that location. When yer done, just click "insert your information"

P.S. If your entry doesn't show up right away, the map is probably cached within your browser.

Comment

Wherever you click is the coordinates it will enter, and then center the map on that location. When yer done, just click "insert your information"

P.S. If your entry doesn't show up right away, the map is probably cached within your browser.
                            OK, I think I've done that because now the option I have is to "Delete Information". Sooooo, if the mais is "cached within my browser" do I need to do anything else, or will it show up eventually? Pardon my ignorance!!!

EDIT: OK, I've showed up on the map in charming San Juan Capistrano :-)...guess I just needed to be patient and wait a little while. Thanks, Sarah, for your help!
                            Last edited by steelman; 12-01-05, 04:14 PM.
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

No prob Bob. Probably the easiest way to clear your cache is to restart your browser. But that's coming from a Mac user

Comment

Really cool map!!
                                Thanks for posting
                                1953 M38A1
                                A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Working...
                                X