Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queenmary Shipwrecked

I may be filling in on drums for a band playing at the Queen Mary Shipwrecked on the 21st of this month. Its pretty sure thing as of now. If anyone is or is planning on going, come by the Boiler Room. The band is Called Dreowning Fish. I dont think they are shown on the website yet., but they are playing. I have gone to Shipwrecked the last 2 years and it is really fun. Pretty scary haunted houses actually. Lot of people show up. Get there early if you go. You can also stay on the boat. I may do that next yere.
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 10-11-05, 03:23 PM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Did you mean 21st? Fridays SUCK for traffic
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Did you mean 21st? Fridays SUCK for traffic
      I re-read that thing 3 times too and still missed it!

Yes, the 21st. There will possibly be more shows through the rest of the month but dont know quite yet. I think we (they) will go on at 10 on Fri.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

As luck would have it I'm going on the 21st anyway. Me and a bunch from work.
        I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

I just confirmed that I will be playing. Man, it has been a while. We are still determaning if there will be two bands or just one band playing twice.

I think we will be dressed up too. Just remember, "Drowning Fish"
          Supe

Comment

So, it actually looks like a no go now. The band wont be playing at all.
            Supe

Comment

Sucks!
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
              X