Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

airsoft

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • airsoft

    here are some pictures of kids playing the airsoft games.
    enjoy.

    [SIZED]http://www.pierviews.com/photogallery/miscelanious%20pictures/airsoft/tn_IMG_7598.JPG[/SIZED]

    [SIZED]http://www.pierviews.com/photogallery/miscelanious%20pictures/airsoft/tn_IMG_7604.JPG[/SIZED]

    [SIZED]http://www.pierviews.com/photogallery/miscelanious%20pictures/airsoft/tn_IMG_7533.JPG[/SIZED]

    [SIZED]http://www.pierviews.com/photogallery/miscelanious%20pictures/airsoft/tn_IMG_7539.JPG[/SIZED]

    the rest are here
    Last edited by NAILER341; 10-05-05, 10:41 AM.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK


    95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

  • #2
    that looks like fun...i wanna play...

    Comment


    • #3
      holy photos of hugeness!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

      Comment


      • #4
        Let me know when you guys do that again. Looks like alot of fun with vehicles. You get shot erik?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sarah
          holy photos of hugeness!
          they are 1024x768
          i thought there was some auto resizing/thumbnailing thing you had programmed in?
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK


          95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sully
            Let me know when you guys do that again. Looks like alot of fun with vehicles. You get shot erik?
            no... i didnt get shot. it was my first experience with any of this. it was pretty cool.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK


            95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NAILER341
              they are 1024x768
              i thought there was some auto resizing/thumbnailing thing you had programmed in?
              instead of using the [img] tag use the [sized] tag.

              the pics rock by the way :devil:
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sarah
                instead of using the [img] tag use the [sized] tag.

                the pics rock by the way :devil:
                got it... thanks!
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK


                95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

                Comment

                Working...
                X