Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Large Items

I know I have ssen it here before but I cant find it for some reason.

I have someone interested in my hardtop and he is thinking of shipping. What shipping companies are good for that? I thought there were some that were good for large items like that..
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

I hear Forward Air mentioned a lot. How ever you do it it will be a freight company. FedEx ground is fairly cheap. I had a D44 and D30 shipped from Alabama to California and was only $160 bucks. Of course won't go into wether the axles were worth that or not.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Great I will check them out as well, Thanks!
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can find a buyer local. Shipping something that large is usually more hassle then its worth.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I think I would check with one of the companies that moves house hold goods. See if they have a truck going in the direction of where the top needs to go. It might be cheaper then like fedex ground or one of those companies.

Just a thought.

Todd
          Navy-Jeepster
          Gold Digger
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Working...
          X