Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY jeep------

Well i dont know how many of you have ever been around a cement , and I do know that there are atleast 2 other besides my myself . To get to my point with all of the rain that we had yesterday , slime, and dirt on the road [COLOR="Red"]MY JEEP NEEDS A BATH [/COLOR]
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

how about we head out to fairview saturday and get it more dirty instead! :devil:
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
      Well i dont know how many of you have ever been around a cement
      never been around the stuff, whats it like?
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

well it is slime as h-ll sticks to everthing that is on your vehical , and with tire that stick out side of the wheel wells it get every where on the roof , and inside on the seats when the windows are down , doesn;t come very easy usally have to use vinager to wash with

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
          well it is slime as h-ll sticks to everthing that is on your vehical , and with tire that stick out side of the wheel wells it get every where on the roof , and inside on the seats when the windows are down , doesn;t come very easy usally have to use vinager to wash with
          You're supposed to keep the windows rolled up man. Are you sure that stuff isn't coming in with you???
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
            You're supposed to keep the windows rolled up man. Are you sure that stuff isn't coming in with you???
            Windows? What are these "windows" you speak of??????
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

They're for people with "doors"... You wouldn't understand.

1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
              My Jeep

Comment

I dont get it :dunno:
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                  I dont get it :dunno:
                  You must be one of those doorless crowd hence the lack of understaning
                  Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Doors....yea, I got 3 of them. One leading to my garage....one goes out to the front porch, and one onto the back patio......why are we talking about these on a jeep site? :confused:
                    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by rick

they were rolled up put I had them slid open hahahaha
                      I try not to bring that crap home with but it happens and i know that you know what I mean or have you forgotten what it was like hahahaha

Comment

Hey man, I'm still a plant guy - just disguised as a corporate puke sometimes...
                        My Jeep

Comment

Yeah, I remember windows... But Since ours have zippers instead of roller-ma-jiggy handles, we just don't bother with them anymore
                          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Plus, the Jeep was completely open during the rain! :oops: oh well, we're in the desert it dries fast.
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                            X