Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a complaint

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

click this link, put your name in the box, and click generate. you'll see exactly what my complaint is,.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

:poop:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      :poop:
      I am writing to express my dismay and concern over Dukes69's oppressive beliefs. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: Dukes69 once tried convincing me that his jibes are not worth getting outraged about. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Dukes69 is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own politically incorrect ends. Why does he do that? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by Dukes69 and of the destructive way in which he uses that power. The second, more telling, observation is that he claims to be supportive of my plan to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into opportunism. Don't trust him, though; he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. Not only that, but if Dukes69 opened his eyes, he'd realize that his apologues serve only to safeguard his own power and privilege. Yes, Dukes69 may be nothing more than a disposable tool of power-wielding, silly windbags, but there are two classes of people in this world. There are those who bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of Dukes69's bons mots, and there are those who dispense justice. Dukes69 fits neatly into the former category, of course. He should reserve his stereotypes and labels and remember to treat others with a bit more respect and equality. This is all well and good, but if he makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to stop his encroachments on our heritage. Anyway, that's it for this letter. Let Dukes69 read it and weep.
      ERIK

Comment

NAILER341's effusions are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of totalitarianism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of teetotalism. I assume you already know that compared to longiloquent polemics like him, every pimp is a man of honor, but I have something more important to tell you. NAILER341 is unable to support his assertions with documentation of any sort, but what makes matters utterly intolerable is knowing that NAILER341 may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself. With friends like him, who needs enemies? I mean, at no time in the past did viperine nymphomaniacs shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. I think I've dished it out to NAILER341 as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that "pushy" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe him.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
          NAILER341's effusions are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of totalitarianism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of teetotalism. I assume you already know that compared to longiloquent polemics like him, every pimp is a man of honor, but I have something more important to tell you. NAILER341 is unable to support his assertions with documentation of any sort, but what makes matters utterly intolerable is knowing that NAILER341 may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself. With friends like him, who needs enemies? I mean, at no time in the past did viperine nymphomaniacs shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. I think I've dished it out to NAILER341 as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that "pushy" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe him.
          LOL! did you write that yourself?
          ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
            LOL! did you write that yourself?
            If only I could write that well. I used the link your provide and just typed in NAILER341
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Huh, that guy must know me....

"I think Goodtimes's a gin-swilling tax cheat. All this aside, an armed revolt against him is morally justified."
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Barker's memoirs are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of hedonism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that his bruta fulmina prevent smallpox, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of denominationalism. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: He believes that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to lash out at everyone and everything in sight. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. Regardless of whether we consider Barker a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, if he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to accelerate our descent into the cesspool of colonialism. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that he coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his morals sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. Despite total incompetence, he is often afflicted with an amazing conceit which causes him to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice. While Barker puts on a good dog and pony show, his attempts to treat people like cheeky, vicious punks are much worse than mere corporatism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.

There are two main flaws with Barker's lamentations: 1) Barker's bromides, like opium, hashish, or alcohol, keep the canaille in a trance and oblivious of reality, and 2) if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. Barker is willing -- even eager -- to jettison his scruples in order to stay ahead of the pack. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion. Can you really blame me for suggesting that you can assume serious trouble is brewing when deluded ignoramuses make my blood curdle? Because "floccinaucinihilipilification" is a word that can be interpreted in many ways, we must make it clear that even when the facts don't fit, he sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that mandarinism is the key to world peace. I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Barker. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I acquire the input of a representative cross-section of the community in a non-threatening, inclusive environment.

I'm sure you get my point here. We ought to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. That'll make Barker think once -- I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter -- before trying to draw unsuspecting boors into the orbit of cantankerous, merciless primates. We'd all be in grave danger if he continued to engage in his misinformed behavior. His eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And Barker's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that all literature which opposes chauvinism was forged by the most raucous hatemongers I've ever seen?) I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

In response to MJR's ramblings, I would like to offer the following opposing points. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that MJR is secretly scheming to take rights away from individuals whom only MJR perceives as amateurish. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that MJR just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of impulsive present-day robber barons." MJR had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, it gave us neopaganism, sectarianism, and neocolonialism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since MJR thinks it would be a great idea to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed.

Education is vitiated by MJR's hariolations. It's a pity. I shall make every effort, especially in this limited space, to evaluate the tactics MJR has used against me. It follows from this that if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will undoubtedly find that its secret passion is to bring this battle to a fever pitch. For shame! While some information provided by MJR's thralls may be factual, other material is unsubstantiated rumor or rambunctious "compromises". What we see today is a greater than normal manifestation of obdurate traits in MJR's ploys. Likewise, MJR wants to produce a large number of totally rabid extravagancies, most vicious indecencies, and, above all, the most huffy blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. What does it think it is? I mean, contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to give parents the means to protect their children.

When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And MJR is to blame. From secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, MJR's helots have always found a way to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. MJR may be sincere, but it is also sincerely flippant.

It would be bad enough if MJR's faithfuls were merely trying to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy MJR's lie that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points). But their attempts to promote a form of government in which religious freedom, racial equality, and individual liberty are severely at risk are just plain hopeless. If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, MJR's shills constitute the only known species of animal life that is both mammalian and invertebrate. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, MJR is thoroughly gung-ho about Maoism because it lacks more pressing soapbox issues.

What kind of loser wants to remake the world to suit MJR's own sinister needs? A loser like MJR. We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are dysfunctional nebbishes. Even as I write those words I can feel MJR cringe. That's okay. Cringe. I don't care, because I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to wage war on Jacobinism. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from MJR.

Comment

now that truely is a site we can use, it is freaking funny

Comment

While casting pedantic aspersions that would make Webster proud and Roget blush is a fine form of humor, I personally find all of this bellicose wordsmithing to be a bit insulting as some of us actually DO speak this way.

Well...sometimes..
                      No Really! Just ask my boss..er...wife
                      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                        While casting pedantic aspersions that would make Webster proud and Roget blush is a fine form of humor, I personally find all of this bellicose wordsmithing to be a bit insulting as some of us actually DO speak this way.

Well...sometimes..
                        No Really! Just ask my boss..er...wife

Not saying a word!!!
                        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I have two orders of business regarding the hamsters that power my jeep. Before I say anything else, let me remind the hamsters that power my jeep that it is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when crass degenerates stretch credulity beyond the breaking point. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. And fear of sex-crazed good-for-nothings like the hamsters that power my jeep who goad petty, self-aggrandizing antagonists into hurling epithets at its enemies. To put this in context, the hamsters that power my jeep has a strategy. Its strategy is to produce a new generation of noxious nymphomaniacs whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with the hamsters that power my jeep. It is a statistical certainty that the hamsters that power my jeep has never seen a statistical correlation that it couldn't somehow turn into a causal claim fitting its brain-damaged ideology, just as it is a statistical certainty that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that paternalism is one of the legs upon which its beliefs stand. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. Let me sum up. Statistical details released by a third-party agency indicate that the hamsters that power my jeep's vicegerents mimic the hamsters that power my jeep's behavior to the last jot and tittle.
                          Bryan
                          2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                          front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                          Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Working...
                          X