Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back for the third time

Hello everybody, for those of you who don't know I've been away form wheeling for a while but soon to be returning. I think this is my third time back. Now with the orginal ZJ. So know I guess I'm CajunZJ/WJ. Still got the dub jay, but the guy I sold the ZJ to had some payment issues so know I'm getting her back. I plan I doing alot of work, new suspension, a little more protection, possibly a new rear end, and I'd like to swap out the 249 with a 242/231 (Chris not sure if that old one is still around but let me know) Anyway seeing that I don't live near Al (igofshn) anymore I will probably need some help with some projects and need to meet some of the So-cal wheelers down here. Anybody with a welder, is now my new best freind. I'm living in Pacific Beach so maybe will have to have a beach get together. Don't think the lifeguards will let us drive down there, but it could still be fun. I think theres a couple of you in Temecula. Anyway to wrap it up, I back and soon will be ready to wheel again.
    I have 2

WHATS UP, DUDE!
    long time...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

ahhh christ! PM me.

Welcome back!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Long time no see john! It will be good to see the Xj or the Zj on the trail again soon.

Comment

yeah it will be the ZJ this time again. It's still pretty much like I left it, so I'm plan on wheeling it shortly after I get her back, (not sure where to go yet) that why I can see where I need to start. I was looking for a CJ-8 but now I think I'll devote my time and MONEY into getting the ZJ back to fightin weight. Can't wait to see everybody again, glad to see mostly everybody from the olden days is still around. At least this time it's not my daily driver:gun:
          I have 2

Comment

Working...
          X