Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues Fest. Anyone here going?

Well it's that time of the year again. This has been an annual event for me since 1999, so I wondering if anyone around here's going, it is a great party too.
    http://www.kkjz.org/events/blues_eve...5/lineup.shtml

Cheers. B&T TJ

Do you have any spare tickets for cheap?
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Since you asked, yes. I friend here at work has some General admission tickets for Sunday, 4 total for $160 if you buy all 4 or I think $45 each. I think they were $75 each but he can't go now. For myself I'll be down in front with all the free food and most important Beer. I can also put down a blanket in the G.A. area before everyone else if you decide you want to go and of course I'll share the free beer too. I't's been Bud and Bud light for the past years but this year it Miller Lite & MGD, neither my brand but I'll make the best of it.

Let me know asap about these tickets.

Tom

Comment

Wow, I was only joking and this sucks because I'd love to go but missing my wife's birthday party could cause problems.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

sounds like fun!
          which set of tickets to you get to get the extras?
          are the ones you are offering for 45 each general admission tickets?
          Last edited by NAILER341; 08-16-05, 05:50 PM.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I will have to think about it. It would go right along with one of my current college classes called America's musical landscape.

The wheels are turning.

Navy-Jeepster
            Gold Digger
            Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
            Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
              sounds like fun!
              which set of tickets to you get to get the extras?
              are the ones you are offering for 45 each general admission tickets?
              Yeah the General Admissions are for sale, it's Sunday only, with the Black Crows headlining, kids 12 and under go free. I had to pay for one of mine this year for the first time but it's still worth it. Everyone brings their kids to this festival, in the old days (before I started going) you could bring your dog but it's gotten too large for them so leave them home.

Hope you can make it, Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
                Yeah the General Admissions are for sale, it's Sunday only, with the Black Crows headlining
                That should be good. A friend of mine just saw them open for Tom Petty and he said they booed them off the stage. And this guy is a HUGE Crowes fan, but he said they were absolutely awful.
                Erik

I fix things.

Comment

If I can afford it, I may go. It sounds like fun. I have never been.
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I have enough blues going on here and it's called Birthday Blues!!! MINE it was the 12th.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                    X