Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playboy magazines

someone else gave me a bunch of boxes of playboys, from the 80's and early 90's. there is around 5 boxes of them, the boxes are the size of the moving boxes, looking at $15 per box, 40 plus magazines in each box

these would make a great gift for:
    -teenage children and having that "special" talk with them
    -share them with your wife or husband to spice up your marriage for cheap
    -lonely nights
    -cheap table to put the tv on
    Carlos

92 YJ
    GO VEGAN!
    volunteer at your local food shelter!

Are you kidding? My ol 'lady smacks me in the head if I look at the JC Penny underwear ads in the paper.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
      Are you kidding? My ol 'lady smacks me in the head if I look at the JC Penny underwear ads in the paper.
      hehe, that's funny, no offense of course
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Special talk with teenage children? I think these days they know it all by the time they hit 7 or 8
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
          Special talk with teenage children? I think these days they know it all by the time they hit 7 or 8
          talk isnt necesarry just make them watch day time tv for 15 mins

well that sucks, that she has to hit you, spousal abuse is no joke

i just want to get rid of these they take up to much space in my closet
          Carlos

92 YJ
          GO VEGAN!

Comment

It sounds like a fairly complete collection ... it won't hurt to try eBay! People buy anything on there.
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

shipping will not be cheap
              Carlos

92 YJ
              GO VEGAN!

Comment

hey, you should post pictures so we can see what we are bidding on

LOL
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead

That's what we're suppose to do, it helps keep your eyes and tongue in your head where they belong!! I do that to my husband also!!!
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                    That's what we're suppose to do, it helps keep your eyes and tongue in your head where they belong!! I do that to my husband also!!!
                    this is what goes on in our heads " WOW! my wife is so much better looking than her! who the hell wants a woman with a perfectly sculpted body? models are for losers"

so you see our eyes and our tongues out are form disgust, honest.
                    Carlos

92 YJ
                    GO VEGAN!

Comment

Yes......and its a must to compare how much hotter they are to EVERY model to say "look how lucky i am"
                      1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

I agree guys, I only look to make sure that I am correct that my wife is the best. Honest. Infact I am so sure of it I have to prove it every month.

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
                          I agree guys, I only look to make sure that I am correct that my wife is the best. Honest. Infact I am so sure of it I have to prove it every month.
                          same reason to go to spearmint rhino and other strip bars, i coem out satisifed that my GF is better and i come out penniless, but no amount is to short for research
                          Carlos

92 YJ
                          GO VEGAN!

Comment

Originally posted by ersatz
                            same reason to go to spearmint rhino and other strip bars, i coem out satisifed that my GF is better and i come out penniless, but no amount is to short for research
                            those table dances only make sure you are researching from a close angle. Yep I have to agree, must get close to examine otherwise your AGED eyes may make a mistake :hijack:
                            plus you have to make sure the wifes perfume smells better

Comment

some body has to want these?
                              Carlos

92 YJ
                              GO VEGAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X