Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House warming party

So this sunday (short notice?) we're burning some hot dogs and drinking gatorade and beer (no, not together) . Stop by anyone if you like .I'm in long beach, new house, bring the kids, gonna' have a kiddie pool for my 2 yr old. I'll probably be in it with her .
    PM me for info.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Originally posted by paulhead
    So this sunday (short notice?) we're burning some hot dogs and drinking gatorade and beer (no, not together) . Stop by anyone if you like .I'm in long beach, new house, bring the kids, gonna' have a kiddie pool for my 2 yr old. I'll probably be in it with her .
    PM me for info.
    Ooo, I call dibs on the pool! Unfortunately we can't make it but if you have a second party *hint* *hint* let us know
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Ooo, I call dibs on the pool! Unfortunately we can't make it but if you have a second party *hint* *hint* let us know
      Right on, will do. Yeah I heard there was another lil shin-dig going on this weekend *hint* *hint* . Hopefully we'll have some grass and not only weeds in the back yard next time we have anyone over. Alot of work having a house. My wife felt bad saying the house was'nt ready for any kind of party but if we wait any longer the house warming will wear off. HA!

Comment

I have no friends, no ones here. If anyone wants some free food come by 5778 cedar long beach, we'll talk jeeps

Comment

Im sorry no one showed up. Quite a crew showed up to the AAT run...so I guess that accounts for alot of folks.

But it does suck when you throw a party, and no one comes

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Dude, sorry about that Paul. I had family thing going on with out of state guests. TJ, Hollywierd, and then they left at 3 AM on Sunday. All I did was sleep.
            If you're gonna be around over the 4th weekend I'd love to come check out the place.
            I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal

Im sorry no one showed up. Quite a crew showed up to the AAT run...so I guess that accounts for alot of folks.

But it does suck when you throw a party, and no one comes

Tam
              Yeah, I drank the 5th (of Cuervo) to the head, chucked the bottle through the living room window, then puked and peed on myself.
              Just kidding. Had a cool little outcome of family and friends. Lots of cool gifts, kiddies in the blow up kiddie pool, horse shoes, goodtimes.

Comment

Working...
              X