Clear All

• Video - drag racing

I'm just trying to see if this works-

This was during last summer - a slow run but best of the night

Me- and a buddie.

mov01628.mpg
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

What was the times? If ya remember. I sure miss those days. My best was a 9.72 @145mph and a buddy of mine ran a 9.58 @147 mph on my old bike (03 Busa). I had a Yosh stainless/titanium full exhaust, BMC Race filter, all short stacks, and geared 17/45 (was 16/45 but I had to switch back to 17 to get rid of slack in the chain) and a CO2 air-shifter.

Ahhhhh, memories......
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

I have the yosh full system - k and n, pair mod, tre, running the 16 in front, track elevation is about 3400,
      best time is a 10.587 - at 135mph I think
      01 Busa.

Love Grudge night at the track.
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I forgot about the pair mod, did that and also the small air box mod and a G-Pack (NIKKO) that raised the limiter to 12-13k in 3rd, 4th and fifth and got rid of the speed limiter. To be honest, I don;'t know how I pulled the 9.7, I usually ran 10.5 - 10.2....guess I just got tired of listenin to my buddy say he was gonna beat me again I only hit 9.7 that one time.

The friend that ran the 9.58 runs that on his bike with just an exhaust and the 16 on front. Everyone insists that he's spraying, but he's not...Don't know how he does it, but it ticks my other friend off because he's sunk alot of money into his (1397 and all that good stuff) and his best time is 9.8.
        04 Rubicon
        4.5" RE Super Flex
        1" BL
        CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
        Currie Anti-rock swaybar
        35" el cheapos
        Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
        X