Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting

My buddy sent me this, first time I've seen it . Click on Brit flag, fast connection.
    Video
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Hmm.. hadn't seen that before. Thanks for sharing.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Interesting.... not normally a conspiracy theory type, but make you think, doesn't it!
      Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

How many of those civilians have first hand experience with a low flying missle going by them to accurately ID the sound?

Years ago, I was 1/2 a mile from a 737 that impacted straight in to the ground. It left a hole 15' deep and 39' wide. There was no giant fireball in the sky from the fuel, unlike what the movies show it just doesn't work like that. So little was recovered of the plane that it fit in a dump truck or 2.
        I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
          How many of those civilians have first hand experience with a low flying missle going by them to accurately ID the sound?
          I do... but I wasn't at the Pentagon that day. Something else one of my co-workers brought up. We heard a lot of stories about the people on the other 3 planes, but we didn't hear much about the passengers on this flight.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
            So little was recovered of the plane that it fit in a dump truck or 2.
            As most of a plane is made of aluminum, and aluminum burns quite readily at the temperatures encountered during a crash, maybe it's not suprising that there wasn't more debris at the pantagon!
            Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

whoa thats crazy.

Comment

I just love one sided conspiracy theories.

The quote about the guy who flew the plane (supposedly)...something like "he couldn't fly at all"....he didnt need to. All he had to do was crash the plane.

Flying 2' above the ground? Yup...every day, every flight...every time one takes off, every time one lands, every time one crashes.

80' wide plane making a nice little hole? nope...but a large piece of the plane probably did.....

"the wings would have "shorn" off, so would have the tail" (or something to that effect).....did the wings or tails shear off of the planes that hit the towers? Did they fall to the ground? Was there much wreckage from the planes recovered from that location?

Not much evidence was provided....a few pictures of selected spots. It wouldn't be difficult to manipulate the images (by cropping out what you don't want the viewers to see) to get the desired effect.....

Of course, this isn't to imply that I implicitly trust the government, or the general media....they lie too.
                olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

It's all BS. I saw this a couple months ago and it's all just a big hoax. Ok so they say it was a missle that crashed into the pentagon. BS BS BS BS BS!!!!! Tell that to the families of the people that are dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                    It's all BS. I saw this a couple months ago and it's all just a big hoax. Ok so they say it was a missle that crashed into the pentagon. BS BS BS BS BS!!!!! Tell that to the families of the people that are dead!

yea seriously....if it was a missile what happened to the actualy plane with all the people on it. They gotta be somewhere.
                    B R E T T
                    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

so y wont they release the other video? y dont they just show them, they got anything to hide? i dont know what happened, and cant stick to one side or the other, but i think our govt is pretty lame. you would think that the wings would make some marks on the pentagon tho....according to physics, momentum is mass times velocity, a plane going that fast, with heavy wings would make a pretty good dent
                      1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Working...
                      X