Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Kill Bill 2 filmed in Calico??

I was in Calico Yesterday thursday, and Watching kill bill 2 today friday, the guy who lives in the trailer, it look like its in Calico.... ??? Could it be???
    Last edited by skates04; 03-18-05, 11:56 PM.
    Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

You know....I thought the same thing when I saw it. Does anyone know?????

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Did some research one place said Victorville, the other said barstow.
      Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

We thought the same thing.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by skates04
          I was in Calico Yesterday thursday, and Watching kill bill 2 today friday, the guy lives in the trailer, it look like its in Calico.... ??? Could it be???
          Rumor has it Quentin Tarentino loves the Barstow area; he's filmed a lot out here. I think the trailer scenes were filmed in the Calico/Newberry area and the scene where Uma Thurman is buried, digs herself out and then goes to the diner and orders water (that scene makes me laugh just thinking about it ) was filmed at the diner on Old Route 66. Norma Jean's, I think it's called? Right across from Hart/Hand trucking company. They have a Kill Bill tshirt on the wall signed by the cast and crew.

Jeri Lyn
          Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Yes, the diner is right across from the Cemex cement plant in Victorville. I used to work there (cement plant, not diner - I don't look good in those 50's skirts). The church is out in Newberry Springs I think. And yes, the trailer is parked in one of the canyons at calico... I think it might be Doran - when you think about where a trailer could be hauled to/from out there, I don't think there are many other places that have a decent road. I'll have to watch it again to figure it out
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Working...
            X