Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM Radio

Got my new radio installed in the Jeep last night but still need to activate the XM part.

Was wondering, what everyone's favorite XM stations are? I hardly get to listen to it at home and when I do the wife is always picking the stations. Our musical tastes do not agree
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Originally posted by nagal
    Got my new radio installed in the Jeep last night but still need to activate the XM part.

Was wondering, what everyone's favorite XM stations are? I hardly get to listen to it at home and when I do the wife is always picking the stations. Our musical tastes do not agree
    What are you waiting for!? LOL
    Mine was activated 2 minutes out of the store

It depends on what you like, I like to flip around alot when I'm in the car and usually surf through 20-22, 29, 40-54, 65-66, 80-83. The best part about the Roady2 is the channel preview

Discovery 161 also has good programming when you can catch it, and don't ever forget *222* is LA Traffic and Weather. Enjoy!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

What are you waiting for!? LOL
      Well my radio did not pick up the activation signal last night. This morning I called in to have a refresh done but my reception was lousy (need to find better spot for antenna) so it did not pick it up again.

This weekend I am going to set it up and try again. The refresh signal can take 10-20 minutes to be sent, so I just have to leave it turned on.
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Working...
      X