Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a hand... more like a driveway

About ready to sling my new rear axle under the Jeep once my 3rd member shows up, but the place I normally do the work isn't going to be available.

Anyone in the south bay area have a place I can work? this will be a full day on a weekend I'm sure, and if you've already got a welder and/or compressor there that I can use it's even better. I can bring my own though if not.
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

i'll volunteer my driveway this sunday (yes, that means i'm not going to TDS ) i have a small 120v welder with shielding gas and a decent sized compressor. no 220v outlets unfortunately.

i've done a tranny swap, a motor swap and installed 2 lift kits and don't usually have to borrow many tools from AutoZone (maybe a pitman arm puller once in a while). let me know!

Comment

That would rock! If the 3rd member comes in I'll be good to go. PM me a number and I'll let you know by Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
        i'll volunteer my driveway this sunday (yes, that means i'm not going to TDS )
        Booooo! You suck!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

TDS is over rated Chris. Come on over and play with the rest of the cool kids

Comment

LOL....Chris is working this weekend
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
              i'll volunteer my driveway this sunday (yes, that means i'm not going to TDS ) i have a small 120v welder with shielding gas and a decent sized compressor. no 220v outlets unfortunately.

i've done a tranny swap, a motor swap and installed 2 lift kits and don't usually have to borrow many tools from AutoZone (maybe a pitman arm puller once in a while). let me know!

Well looks like this weekend isn't going to work. Got my 3rd but it didn't come with the damned pinion flange. So now I'm sourcing one today and it won't be here till Monday or Tuesday.
              Thanks for the offer

Comment

no problem- maybe next time now i'll be stuck at home on Sunday watching TV and doing laundry

Comment

Tell you what, come on over to San Pedro and we'll drink some beer and talk about all the people that are at TDS

Comment

Working...
                  X