X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Struck by Car Responsible for Damages

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=402986

Originally posted by AP Story
    CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) - A man hospitalized with a possible skull fracture and other injuries after being struck by a car is being held responsible for damages to the vehicle.

Sergio Segundo Ruiz, 60, was hit Monday about 10:30 p.m. when he crossed an avenue, apparently without taking any precautions, said Jose Adan Reyes, an official from the city's traffic department.

Under local law, crossing the street with disregard for safety and approaching traffic is an infraction, Reyes said.

A city police officer was posted outside Segundo's hospital room. The owner of the 1986 Ford Taurus involved in the accident was freed and is awaiting payment for the damages, the extent of which was not released.
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! How many people, especially in California, just walk wherever they please, with total disregard for any and all traffic, and then it's your fault if you hit them with your car! Anyone ever driven past the train station in Victorville? Cripe!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

I agree completely!!!

Now, can we get National Parks to pay for damages to our Jeeps caused by their rocks?
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
      I agree completely!!!

Now, can we get National Parks to pay for damages to our Jeeps caused by their rocks?
      Hahaha, I believe those were probably self-inflicted also.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=402986

Anyone ever driven past the train station in Victorville? Cripe!

Yep!! I have actually dropped someone off there at the train station here in Victorville. NOT FUN!!! The intersection at Hesperia Road and the Center Street Park isn't fun either.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
        X