Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength

Please sit back, clear your thoughts, and read this piece a few times. Lets hear your thoughts and discuss the future of our country.

Road to Destruction
    by Gov. Lamm

We all know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant.

Last week there was an immigration-overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor named Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, "Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: "Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

"The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada, Belgium, Malyasia, Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans."

Lamm went on: "Invent 'multi-culturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

"We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.'" Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other."

"A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy Persia threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to over come two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- >From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'unum,' we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'zenophobe' halt discussion and debate."

"Having made America a bilingual/ bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Every discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.'

American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength."

Governor Lamm, walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

finally, someone not afraid to speak the truth. now if we can just get these damn californians to jump into reality for once (no offense to anyone present, hehe)
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Wow, that is an impressive but scary speech. Really makes you think and realize the truth to it.
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Color does make a differance

Its not White, Black, Brown, or Yellow That causes all of Californias Problems or for that fact Its the color of Green, Yes Green. No I dont mean Little Green men from Mars either. Its the Mighty power of the dollar. I haven't had many History lessons yet (there coming). But it breaks down like this (in what mind I have left)

1) My family came across on an old wooden boat like most. So who are we to say who is right and who is wrong. The thing that bugs me is people with their hands out looking for a free bee. Not willing to work for what they have.

2) The have and the have not's Or in other words The Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Contractors that charge $40hour per Labor and pay the poor guy $5hour with no over time.

Medical care true story: my exwife had a 3 day stay in the hospital charged $12,000 dollars. Good thing I had Insurance. I recieved my statement from the insurance and they only paid $1,200. When I called the insurance company we told me the rest was a PPO write off. I went to the hospital and asked for a copy of my bill. Yup Due $12,000 paid $1,200 balance $0 yes Zero dollars. If I was Joe Blow off the streets there would be no way I could pay this.

Chiropractor's Go in pay for a visit $25. Pay for 3 visits $19, But if you have insurance pay your copay $25 and they still charge the insurance $100. Whos raping who.

Back in the Fifty's and sixy's one house hold income was good and even conserded middle class. Now it takes two full time incomes to just make ends meet.

Dont even get me started on pro sports players

And now for the Best of all.

Politician's (look up the meaning in the dictionary)
        One who seeks personal or partisan gain, often by scheming and maneuvering:

“Mothers may still want their favorite sons to grow up to be President, but... they do not want them to become politicians in the process� (John F. Kennedy).

And you thought They were working for you. Fat chance.

Down fall of the country, isn't that are boarders are open, it's that fact that the people (the haves) take an advatage of the the little guy (Have nots) and we let them get away with it.

As long as it doesn't effect me why bother. We the Free (means stupid) have (no) rights. everyday we loose more and more rights Because We the Free (means Stupid) sit back and due nothing.

This Great Nation was built on the color Green, spread by Red Blood, Blood spread from the (Have nots) just so the (Haves) can sit back and laugh because We the free (Means Stupid) bought the (Haves) line of shit and did nothing. After all isn't this the reason are Founding fathers left thier countrys to come to America! To get away from the haves.
        :2:
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

ok, now I'm confused
          Last edited by Dukes69; 01-14-05, 04:38 AM.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

my grandpa and his parents and siblings came over from italy about 100 years ago. Countless times i have heard him say, "we came to america speaking italian and we learned english." then he goes on and complains about how all these illegal immigrants and legal ones come over and still dont speak english.....one country one language...
            B R E T T
            87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

We can speak till we are blue in the face, but words get us nowhere

the truth of the matter was spoken by JFK in a speech
              Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

now apply that to everyday life

you want a strong America?

Stop buying foreign products
              Refuse to hire a Illeagle to do your yard work and do it yourself
              Demand accountablity in government
              Use less energy

but non of us well do anyof these

foreign products are cheaper, I will let my neighbor save the world
              I do not want to do my work and the Illeagle is only 70 bucks a day
              I want all kinds of free stuff from my gov, so I will pay 55% taxes and burden my GNP with that to compete in the world economy
              I want a Surburban

do not even get me started on taxes, after you pay 28 percent of your paycheck, your boss matches 14 percent
              you pay 8 percent sales tax
              import taxes
              excise taxes
              property taxes
              hotel taxes
              alcohol taxes
              School taxes
              etc taxes
              INsurance
              Union dues anyone?
              we are taxed for so much of our paycheck
              and in return we put on blinders for what it is doing to our economy
              we do not outsource jobs because they work for less
              we outsource jobs because their governments work for less
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

ps there have always been ethnic groups speaking their own language
                Just now we need to import so much more of them to do jobs we will not do

with out the hispanic influx, we would falter in our economy
                farming
                construction
                labor
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Dick Lamm...now that is a name I haven't heard in a VERY long time...

Jay Leno, on Dick Lamm: "Lamm is what they call a third-party candidate. That means he has some of the traits of the other two parties. Unfortunately he wound up with the heart of a Republican and the brain of a Democrat" ("Tonight Show," NBC, 7/15).
                  Dick Lamm's responses regarding why he should be elected to the Sierra Club Board of Directors (sierraclub.org)

How anti-immigration forces and hate groups attempt takeover of the Sierra Club (reachm.com)
                  Groundswell Sierra has already pointed out the remarkable fact that the three prominent candidates now backed by SUSPS (Lamm, Morris and Pimentel) have all sat on the boards of immigration restriction groups that have collectively received millions of dollars from foundations controlled by hard-right billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife.

At the same time, hate groups are urging their members to join the Sierra Club by the end of January, so they can vote for the anti-immigration candidates. For instance, a hate site that carries links to sites like those controlled by former Klan kingpin Don Black recently called for readers to join the Club and vote. Members of the neo-Nazi National Alliance have done the same. So has a popular neo-Nazi website.

The World According to Dick Lamm (cato.org)

Lamm has long been a major booster of euthanasia and in a 1984 speech he spoke of the elderly's "duty to die." In Megatraumas, the secretary of health and human services proposes health care rationing, arguing that money should not be spent on transplants, artificial organs and other life-extending procedures for those over 65...

America's future is far brighter than Richard Lamm or those who might share his philosophy believe. The zero-sum view of the world is wrong about a whole series of issues, including trade, immigration and the economy more generally. If it were correct, then with each new person -- every time a mother bore a child -- America would become a weaker nation, which is simply not the case. Proposals to issue national ID cards, encourage euthanasia for the elderly, end famine relief, block imports and raise taxes would certainly head America in the wrong direction. They're enough to make even Ross Perot look pretty good by comparison.

Esteemed fiction author Richard Lamm

Dick Lamm's No Bull$hit 96 Campaign Homepage (westword.com)

Health Care
                  1984: "We've got a duty to die and get out of the way with all of our machines and artificial hearts and everything else like that and let the other society -- our kids -- build a reasonable life."

1985: "There are two types of AIDS patients. Either you're dying or you're dead. If there's no chance of any [successful] outcome, then you can't order up every possible service. . . . I'm all for high-tech experimentation if it's cost-effective."

1996: "We should have many more hospices and fewer intensive care units."

Education
                  1984: It doesn't make sense to spend $10,000 a year teaching mentally retarded children to "roll over."

Yeah, yeah, yeah Dick...we've all heard your spiel...
                  1. There's too many imports
                  2. There's too many Mexicans
                  3. There's too many Negroes
                  4. There's too many babies
                  5. There's too many old people
                  6. There's too many hungry people
                  7. There's too many retards
                  8. There's too many sick people
                  9. There's too many civil liberties
                  10. The Sky is Falling

Enough already...

:2: [color=red]The future of this wonderful country, my birthplace and the nation of choice of my immigrant parents, depends on Thoughtful American Patriots to ignore and righteously ridicule demagogues like Dick Lamm.[/color]
                  Last edited by jmbrowning; 01-16-05, 05:08 AM.
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
                  X