Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows Your Weather

Hows Everyones Weather? It Rainy Here In Las Vegas. Love The Rain Brings Me Lots Of Work, And Make Wheelin Even Funner.

Rain here too, work is wet and soggy(wrecker driver). I work graveyard so it's wetter and soggier and colder. Busy last night, cleaned up a bunch of accidents, people can't drive in the rain here. I'll try to get pics.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

it's cloudy and rainy here
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

rain, rain, go away.... and stay away :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
          Rain here too, work is wet and soggy(wrecker driver). I work graveyard so it's wetter and soggier and colder. Busy last night, cleaned up a bunch of accidents, people can't drive in the rain here. I'll try to get pics.
          hey paulhead you can tow them recks to me in LV, I'm a body shop estimator, could use all the work I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty dykstra
            hey paulhead you can tow them recks to me in LV, I'm a body shop estimator, could use all the work I can get.
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Rainy here and snowy in the mountains!!! :bolt: :thumbs_up

Can't waint to do a snow run!

Best,
              FG

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
                rain, rain, go away.... and stay away :mad:
                RAIN NEEDS TO STAY HERE NEEDS TO FILL UP LAKE MEAD AND POWELL SO WE CAN HAVE WATER IN THE RIVER THIS SUMMER LAST I CHECKED MEAD WAS DOWN ALMOST A HUNDRED FEET , AND THAT HURTS WHEN YOU TRY TO PUT THE BOAT ON THE WATER
                A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

this is true. all of the lakes are down.
                  keep the rain coming!
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Rainy and super stormy last night. I love the rain....

Snow run!
                    Supe
                    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
                      RAIN NEEDS TO STAY HERE NEEDS TO FILL UP LAKE MEAD AND POWELL SO WE CAN HAVE WATER IN THE RIVER THIS SUMMER LAST I CHECKED MEAD WAS DOWN ALMOST A HUNDRED FEET , AND THAT HURTS WHEN YOU TRY TO PUT THE BOAT ON THE WATER
                      YA WERE DOWN OVER 100FT NOW. THIS RAIN WILL HELP, BUT WHAT IT REALLY NEED IS A GOOD SNOW SEASON IN COLORADO TO FEED THE LAKES. RIGHT NOW I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD STRONG 4X4 IF YOUR GOING TO BE LONCHING IN LAKE MEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
                        yep and it really suks , they are holding back some right now because the farmers dont need the water for their crops as bad ,and trying to get the water up . went to needles on turkey day and we couldn't even naunch on the california side , we were able to walk half way out in to the river
                        A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Super nice here in the Baltimore area... much better than those nasty MI winters.
                          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
                          X