Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is what I figured....I'm guessing that people who run traditional beadlocks are in the same boat though....
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
      that is what I figured....I'm guessing that people who run traditional beadlocks are in the same boat though....
      yes indeed
      they wont touch the bead locks with a 10 foot pole at the tire stores.
      it can be made pretty light work with some air tools though. i use my 1/4" air ratchet. it is weak enough not to over torque the bolts when you put them back in.
      most tire stores dont particularly like you coming in with just the tire. for my last round of damaged tires, i had to schmooze up to the manager a bit to get it done.
      those staun beadlocks are pretty darn nice.
      i have been very happy with my beadlocks [champion] so far, but i havent gotten any flats in bad places yet.
      one of the true benefits i see in the staun beadlock is the secondary pouch of air in there to keep the stress on the tire to a minimum.

if there was any one thing that would scare me from them, it would be a sidewall rip potentially going through everything. that would be an expensive day at the playground.
      from what i understand, the material used on those beadlocks is pretty resistant to rips.
      lets test them out, brian!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        check your tire bag blaine, i gave it back.
        That's not fair, although I will be needing it to duplicate, but if I have it, how can I give you crap?
        I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
          That's not fair, although I will be needing it to duplicate, but if I have it, how can I give you crap?
          You dont need a reason!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
          X