Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First light Wheeling with BumpyJP

The Jeep is 99% ready for more serious wheeling. Been getting really itchy for wheeling & this nice little trip with my Jeep chick (Fiance') to some light trails just north of Phoenix near Happy Valley Pkwy scratched that itch just enough.

Here is a link to the pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...il-AlbumInvite

'04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Glad to hear you are finally getting it in the dirt!

Check the "trail rides" section for a AZ run this coming weekend! Talking with some guys on another board, we are thinking about running Willow Springs, which is just outside of apache junctions. The trail is relatively easy (I ran most of it in my stock rubicon), with some NASTY optional lines.

**edit---
    here are some pics from the trail last year:

http://offroader5.freeservers.com/sl...=picture34.jpg

http://offroader5.freeservers.com/sl...pilot_running=
    Last edited by goodtimes; 11-28-04, 05:31 PM.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
      Talking with some guys on another board, we are thinking about running Willow Springs, which is just outside of apache junctions.
      The pics look fun, but we unfortunately have planned to try to get all of our X-mas shopping done this weekend coming up. Probably won't be able to get it all done, but we can hope. So we probably won't be able to make any planned runs until after the holidays. But I'll keep an eye out & PM me if there is another run.

Marshall
      '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Right on Marshall! Its about time you got that thing in the dirt! How did it do?
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          Right on Marshall! Its about time you got that thing in the dirt! How did it do?

It did awesome! There was one trail up a huge hill that I couldn't make it up, even with the lockers on because the ground was too loose & I didn't have the tires deflated. But besides that, it went over everything else I through at it. I did take it easy since I'm still getting used to the new set-up. I plan to do some more easy scenic to moderately tough trails at first until I get more comfortable with everything. I can say this...I LOVE how I can finally crawl down a very steep hill without touching the brakes like I did my old Jeep. Throttle & power respons is awesome!
          '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
          X