Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dental insurance coverage on Braces is rediculously low. Or is it that the cost of braces is rediculously high.

Anyway, you have to be nice to your kids as they are the ones that will decide which nursing home you get put in.
    It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
      dont you have insurance for that sort of thing?
      Orthodontics are covered, but only at $1500 each. Im responsible for the balance.

As far as going to Loma Linda for orthodontia, I think it would be far too inconvenient. You practically go every week in the beginning, and then at least monthly. Itd be too hard to take the kids out of school to travel that far. I have two Orthondontists at the bottome of the hill I live on, minutes from home and the school. Ill live with the cost.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
        I say hook them up with some Gold Fronts. Or maybe a custom Platinum grill!

Bling Bling!
        Where the hell do you find this stuff. Now I've seen it all, I'll have to change my wish list.

Comment

There was a massive Gunnery Sergeant when I went in. He had gold fronts and the words "Dirty South" tattooed down his forearms. "Welcome to the Corps!"

Comment

I've been saving money for my daughter's dental work, by sending her to one of those "discount" hair places. So far they've been doing a pretty good job!

Best,
            FG

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

her teeth do look good!

oh and is that her everyday hairstyle...?? :confused:
              B R E T T
              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Working...
              X