Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dads... geeeez!

Holy crap I finally have my car sold )and got just over half the value of it). The money just cleared the bank today and now that i have the money, he just doesnt feel like comming and signing the papers allowing me to loose the nickname "the no rig kid" geeez I'm tired of driving the tank he calls a van. Some buddies of mine are going to the OHV park tomorrow after school and now I have to ride shotty.
    Last edited by KID; 10-28-04, 08:50 PM.
    those arent scratches and dents those are accent marks...

huh? :confused:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      huh? :confused:
      out with the van in with the new....wrangler???

are you tryin to be confusin colin?
      B R E T T
      87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

yeah sorry if its too confusing. basically my dad wont let me get the jeep tonight so i have to drive the van again tomorrow. then im just talking about otherthings going on. Yeah its a 90 wrangler

Comment

Thats not bad. I thought you meant he wouldnt let you get a jeep at all. Your going to be cruising soon dont worry.

Comment

Get a job and buy your own, then you don't have to mooch dad's Jeep.
            It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

mooching?? oh no there will be no mooching dads jeep. its my jeep. i sold my car and worked to get my money so i could by my jeep. the only thing about it is his name is on the title so insurance wont be as much.

Comment

Be careful about this. I am in no way implying that your father will ever do this.

It is your vehicle, technically because you are the one with the purchase cash.

LEGALLY, it will be your fathers Jeep because his name will be on the title. That means LEGALLY you could come home some day and your father has just sold it and you have no recourse because LEGALLY it is not yours as your name is not on the title. You could also get in a fight and take off and he can call the vehicle in stolen becasue LEGALLY it is his Jeep.

ALSO, if you get in an accident with your Jeep that is your fault and causebodily injury or death to someone else, then LEGALLY they can go after the owner of the car and the driver.

Once again......Be careful about this. I am in no way implying that your father will ever do this.
                It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

hmm... good point. But then my dad would need a step stool to get into my jeep. But I get your point. Any ways I have to wait a week more because he went to put the stock carb back on and it was shot so hes going order up a new one and replace the hydro-boost over the week. I guess I'm still stuck with the van for a while. :mad:

Comment

relax KID, you'll live longer. Sometimes Dads know best.
                    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Working...
                    X