Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda reminds me of home. Gettin' a little homsick here. I miss the grey overcast days, the torrential downpours, the residential flooding.....awww....Washington.
    I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
    1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Torrential downpours? Where'd you live, Hoquiam?

Comment

It's all a matter of perspective. Here in San Diego, if there's rain, it's a torrential downpour. Back there we'd have just called it a shower. Just tryin' to communicate in the local language.

I'm from a little farther North than Woodinville. Little village called Sedro-Woolley. Ever been there?
        I'm a Daddy!!

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
        1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
          I'm from a little farther North than Woodinville. Little village called Sedro-Woolley. Ever been there?
          Sure, just east of Burlington, not too far north of the Walker Valley ORV park.

Comment

We'll need to hook up when I move back there in Jan-Feb.
            I'm a Daddy!!

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
            1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Sure, always looking for people to wheel with!

Comment

The rain is good. But not all the time. Trails will change and it will start a nice new season of wheeling.

Comment

People in California complaining that it is cold.

Right now it is about 60ish and I go out without a coat and love it. Winter is coming in a so I need to get the snowblower ready.

December I have to go to Wisconsin to be released from Army active duty for a week and it will probably be around zero which is on the warmer side for Wisconsin. 2 years ago when we were up there we had a high of -10 deg F the day we went to the rifle range to qualify. With windchill it was down around-20 to -30 and we were out in the weather from 9am til after dark and we completed our task with no cold weather injuries.

When you folks in California get that cold then you can legitimally complain about the cold.
                  It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomized
                    People in California complaining that it is cold.

Right now it is about 60ish and I go out without a coat and love it. Winter is coming in a so I need to get the snowblower ready.

December I have to go to Wisconsin to be released from Army active duty for a week and it will probably be around zero which is on the warmer side for Wisconsin. 2 years ago when we were up there we had a high of -10 deg F the day we went to the rifle range to qualify. With windchill it was down around-20 to -30 and we were out in the weather from 9am til after dark and we completed our task with no cold weather injuries.

When you folks in California get that cold then you can legitimally complain about the cold.
                    Hehe, if it's below 70 I have on a coat

I wasn't like that in MI/IN though. Plus, when it's over 100 every day for 4 months, 70 IS COLD. LOL D'OH
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      Hehe, if it's below 70 I have on a coat

I wasn't like that in MI/IN though. Plus, when it's over 100 every day for 4 months, 70 IS COLD. LOL D'OH
                      Exactly!!! :wink:
                      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Sarah's shed her Michigan winter coat, and now wishes she had it
                        Last edited by Dukes69; 10-29-04, 02:01 PM.
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                        X