Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to suggest that maybe you invite her onto the board so that she can see what actually goes on here. Maybe she might like it.. and convert to a Jeeper.

It sounds like you have bigger fish to fry tho, so good luck with that...
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah

you all know we are just kidding around, but if you really can't agree on big stuff like that, then it will just tear you apart in the end anyway.
      Ditto.

And on another note. Wear a condom. Seriously.

Good luck with all this.
      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by sarah

you all know we are just kidding around, but if you really can't agree on big stuff like that, then it will just tear you apart in the end anyway.
        Remember it's cheaper in the long run to Rent "IT", than to buy it. That long term payment plan is a killer. Besides if you rent it, you get to test drive all differant kinds.
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by drivenhardse
          ok you guys and girls i need your help. my girl says that by posting on here is cheating on her, what the heck can i do to get her interested in jeepin and haveing fun talkin with you folks and tradin wheeling stories i just dont understand.
          YOu just need to find a understanding woman like my wife, She hates the jeep, but when i go wheelin, she says c-ya, I get some peace and quiet, and do the things i wanna do, This is after 21 years of marriage, But then maybe she's hoping I wont come back. LOL LOL
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          Nth degree arms upper and lower
          1" Currie MML/BL
          Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Ok really My wife hates my Jeep because of her exhushband. But I found away to get her out (baby steps) We started to go GEOing. She doesn't nag at me about parts anymore. H#$$ last time we went out I had to buy a tire $210 later she wanted to go again.
            www.Geocaching.com You just have to find something in common.

Ps I now have the cert. from American Tire thanks to Sarha.

Never said I was smart just, Good Looking.

Comment

Ps I now have the cert. from American Tire thanks to Sarha.
              All right! Now we can go over there together and get new tires. LOL
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

well everyone we have come to a understanding i dont like her going out to the bars with her friends and she dont like me wheelin so since she wont give up the bars if she goes out i go wheeling just hope i get to go a few times more this year. oh yes and i just told her to shut up about abortion and we are going to have the baby now, been a long time waitin and now i going to be a dady hope is a boy so i can bring him up right you know nuttin but wheelin
                im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                4 inch rough country lift
                35x12.5LT16's
                super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

well everyone we have come to a understanding i dont like her going out to the bars with her friends and she dont like me wheelin so since she wont give up the bars if she goes out i go wheeling just hope i get to go a few times more this year. oh yes and i just told her to shut up about abortion and we are going to have the baby now, been a long time waitin and now i going to be a dady hope is a boy so i can bring him up right you know nuttin but wheelin
                  Well is she has agreed to go through with the child then it has to be no drinkin on her part for the baby's health. For some that could be hard to do, so you might get put up on jackstands until she can have another drink.

Don't know about your situation but I know people that if they step foot in a bar, it is ALL over. If you keep taking the horse to the river and tell it no, eventually it is gonna take a drink no matter what.
                  It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

I think you have bigger problems than the wheelin thing. She sound like an ex that I used to have. No offence, but she sounds nuts. I would walk away now. If you stay with her you will have nothing but problems later TRUST ME........ You can be a good father even though you are not with the woman anymore. My mom and dad divorced when I was young and I love my dad to death. He was always there when I needed him even though he did not live with me.

Save yourself a LOT of trouble and cut your losses.

Sorry to be so blunt but I have been there.

Jason
                    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

You cant build a marriage based on having children together. In the long run, personal happiness is the only thing that matters. You are the only one responsible for your happiness, dont expect children or a wife/girlfriend to make you happy.

Been there, done that. In the midst of a divorce with two children. We were happy for a long time, but it was never right. We never had enough in common. This group has been with me for it all. Im also very lucky that I found Chris (Dukes69), and having someone so wonderful has made me realize just how much happiness I was giving up.

Choose the correct line. The wrong one could be disastrous. Your happiness depends on it.

Good luck!

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

i do thank you on all of your words, of kindness and of bluntness. i let her read this post earlier tonight and she has realized that on her is just a bunch of jeepin freaks like me and we just sit around telling eachother of our runs and problems with jeeps. we had a long talk earlier well wasnt that long but long enough. about what was going on between us and with the baby coming she is starting to show the excitement of all the new things to come, she is a hard case to figure and likes to be seen as someone who does not care or have the need for anything. also i have convenced her to go wheelin with me at least once to see if she would even like it or not she aint never been so how can she say she dont, also she told me that the main reason she dont want me doing it is she afraid that i am going to get hurt and wont be there for her and the baby. i assured her that my jeep aint no 4wheeler and is alot safer than one. like i say thanks for the supporting words and advice.
                        im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                        35x12.5LT16's

Comment

All I can say is I'll pray for you. But I have been pregnant three times and drinking is not good for the baby!! I just had a little girl a month ago and she is very precious (so are the other two). I was mad at my husband for joining this site and didn't tell me, so then I joined!! I'm having a blast on this site and so could SHE!!!! The people here are really friendly and WE ALL ROCK!!!!

BTW, I love our JEEP!!! I drive it all the time!
                          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

i forgot to mention she has agreed to give up the party drinkin life at least while she is pregnant
                            im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                            35x12.5LT16's

Comment

Good Luck! and God Speed
                              Remember a relationship will last from shared experiences

Comment

i forgot to mention she has agreed to give up the party drinkin life at least while she is pregnant

Good choice on her part and after the baby she won't have time for that either, unless you do it at home!!! I'm speaking from experience. Congrats on the upcoming Jeeper!! When is the baby due?
                                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                                X