Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont know how i missed it

i lived in barstow ca for almost 3 years and never found jeepin i cant get over it if i knew then what i know now i would have traded that dang ole mustang for a jeep and really hit the sand, the reason this is i see that you all are from areas where i have been and even raced at and some of the places you guys and girls wheel is around where i lived. what are the chances sure wish i would have borrowed a jeep then and fell in love with that i just climbed that rock ITS BIGGER THAN MY JEEP feeling.
    im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
    4 inch rough country lift
    35x12.5LT16's
    super budget 3 inch body lift

Originally posted by 02wranglersport
    i lived in barstow ca for almost 3 years and never found jeepin i cant get over it if i knew then what i know now i would have traded that dang ole mustang for a jeep and really hit the sand, the reason this is i see that you all are from areas where i have been and even raced at and some of the places you guys and girls wheel is around where i lived. what are the chances sure wish i would have borrowed a jeep then and fell in love with that i just climbed that rock ITS BIGGER THAN MY JEEP feeling.
    Now that's impressive! I bet you're dying for a trip out here. Name the date and we'll show you around!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Now that's impressive! I bet you're dying for a trip out here. Name the date and we'll show you around!
      I wanna go I'm still trying to figure a date to take my vacation next year to head that way....so keep postin them trail run dates cause that's what I'm going by I'll be drivin the 2000+ miles cause I'm not going to Cali, where the trails seem to be, without my big ole heep
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Just remember that every Memorial Day weekend is the "Hi Desert Round Up" in Stoddard Valley.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

i agree with tjrubicon gotta get out there who knows maybe enven run into some of my old friends, cant wait 2000 miles to go wheeling my girl gonna love that she dont like me go 70 miles to go wait a minute she dont like me goin at all well next year we are defanatly going to have to make it out there
          im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
          4 inch rough country lift
          35x12.5LT16's
          super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Working...
          X