Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on decorating room.........

So our second BABYHEAD is due in Feb and we need a theme for his room. I was thinking (of course) jeeps. Does anyone know anywhere to get jeep stuff for a baby's room? Aparently Toys r us does'nt have any thing.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Baby Jeep....
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Hey Paul, do you want to tell us about the other new good news in your life? That walk down... thing? I'd like to give you a gift. Jeep walker maybe? Let me know, it would be my pleasure.
      As far as a theme, I've got girls so I probably wouldn't be much help, sorry.
      Let's do some wheelin soon. I've got a nasty rash (beyond itch) only to be cured with some dirt, 4wh. low and disconnected sway bar.

Tom

Comment

Congrats Paulhead!

Who said Jeep stuff isnt for girls?

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
          Hey Paul, do you want to tell us about the other new good news in your life? That walk down... thing? I'd like to give you a gift. Jeep walker maybe? Let me know, it would be my pleasure.
          As far as a theme, I've got girls so I probably wouldn't be much help, sorry.
          Let's do some wheelin soon. I've got a nasty rash (beyond itch) only to be cured with some dirt, 4wh. low and disconnected sway bar.

Tom
          Ok dude, here ya go.
          click
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

I bet LOOP CHOKE could help out!! Haha He's good with the redecorating
            *ducks and runs*
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You may have to make some of your own Jeep trimmings. On the bright side, at about 18 months the baby will be old enough to go wheeling with you, albeit in a safety seat. The sooner you get kids exposed to wheeling the more they enjoy it!
              It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
              and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Working...
              X