Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie needs new home

Sorry for the froo froo border I guess I cant post the pic cause of my Phone... If you are interested I can email you a pic. She is Super Cute. Redish and white.

I need to find a new home for Roxie. She is a Siberian Husky, 10 months old, spayed. Different coloerd eyes

We are moving and they dont allow dogs. I dont want to take her to the shelter cause if they dont adopt her out they will euthinize (spelling??) her. I cant even think about that. Anyways. We need to get her into a new home by this weekend.

Please if you know of anyone or if you are interested let me know. 949-280-6936 or PM me.

I would love to keep her in the family.
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 09-10-04, 08:41 AM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Ooo! You have verizon, me too! It doesn't look like they allow remote linking, but textamerica.com does, check them out. Here's my page: http://adventures.textamerica.com/
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

so, did it not show up? I can see it on my computer..

I used to be good at all this computer stuff, all I know is CAD now....... eeerrrhhhh
      Last edited by TJSUPE; 09-10-04, 08:39 AM.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

its actually my GIrlfriends phone. She sent me the pic to my phone.
        Supe

Comment

no, viewing it requires a login. i can't see it ... gotta love those "IN" minutes!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

don't see it here either- 'red x' !

you could try to find a rescue organization that can foster the dog until they find someone to adopt it. A Husky puppy (i consider 10 mos old a puppy still ) should be adopted pretty quickly. We fostered a Dalmatian that we found at the pound for 6 loooooong weeks (we also had him treated for kennel cough so he couldn't be around other dogs) and it was adopted at the first adoption event he went to. erin would love to foster a Husky, but we don't have a yard or anything and a dog like that would go nuts without enough exercise- sled dogs have a bit more energy than your typical dog

good luck!

Comment

Well, SOmeone called today so she found a home up near Knotts Berry Farm, Kinda far, But they have a yard and a little 4 year old will be super happy.

Thanks Guys!

Supe...
              Supe

Comment

Working...
              X