Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met some folks

I really believe you guys here at MJR are the nicest. I met a few people from another forum Sunday at The Badlands. They were cool until they asked if I was a member of their forum (Rubicon Owners Forum) and I said no. They were going to let me join their run with them, but after spending some time with em, I decided to go out solo. I don't think I'll be joining that forum anytime soon.

Another IN jeeper fell in behind me and he was one of the nicest fellas I've ever met. I missed the perfect shot of his jeep doin the jeep wave too right before his driverside sway bar link broke coming over a slight off camber hill/turn and my brother and I got the broke stuff removed for him. He was amazed at the difference it made when he became disco'ed all of a sudden. Anyway, after the day was over he followed me to my house and I hooked him up with my stock links to get him safely home. He tried to pay us for the links and for helpin him on the trail and fixin him up. We had to tell him no, free of charge a bunch of times until he gave up. He bought us drinks at the gas station on the way home, and I thought that was payment enough. I just did what felt right
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Bummer about the fellow Rubicon owners.

Very cool about the Sway bar link. Good Karma, dude!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I second what Dukes69 said.
      There's always a good feeling when you've help someone out w/o exspectations. I've been on both sides of that too. Way to go!

Just smile and say thanks, B&T TJ

Comment

very nice! thats the way jeeping comrodery is sopposed to work :yay:
        now, you are paid in advance for when you need a hand or a strap when on the trail
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Those Rubicon Owners came over here to MJR a while back, and posted their "Rubicon Only" runs. Needless to say the members here ran them out the first day. I used to think that all Jeepers were great, but that's not the case anymore. When you run into nice people like that, keep in touch with them! I am very proud of our group here - I believe too that it's the best around!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i have to agree with you all tjrubicon and myself was excited about meeting the rubicon owners but after a little time with them we went solo like he said you guys are great and i cant wait till we all can get together and enjoy a great day of wheelin.
            im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
            4 inch rough country lift
            35x12.5LT16's
            super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Im always amazed how friendly complete strangers that own Jeeps are! Today Chris and I stopped at a neighbors house, with a Jeep in front...we mustve talked to them for an hour before leaving them a MJR business card. MOST Jeepers are cool, very rarely do we run into someone whos not. Lets hope you met your fill of them already!

Keep up the good Jeepin' Karma...pay it forward

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I would have done the same if it happened to one of them not so nice jeepers too. I guess some jeep clubs just like to stick to they're own little click of friends. I guess its a good thing TJSUPE didn't want my links, or I wouldn't have been able to help that guy out with a new one.

Some things just work out in strange ways I guess. I 'm a jeeper, thats what I thought us jeepers were supposed to do, help other jeepers in need
                04 Rubicon
                4.5" RE Super Flex
                1" BL
                CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                35" el cheapos
                Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
                X